i'd give it at least 9. one of the goat movies imo

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
      i'd give it at least 9. one of the goat movies imo
      yeah you're right

Comment

• The Maltese Falcon.

Great crime mystery, but I have to watch it again soon with danish subs. I didn't feel like I got all of it. It was a bit confusing. Bogart did an amazing job as always though and the movie was enjoyable even though I missed some of the important stuff.

Comment

• I KNEW Ruben Fleischer would fuck up Gangster Squad...I KNEW IT

Shit holds a 35% @rottentomatoes...not that critics consensus means something to me, but in this case it actually could.

Anyone has seen it? Can someone reassure me on the fact that even if it's not the classic noire-drama it could have been it's at least an enjoyable movie?...

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            50/50
            funny but sad movie
            8 out of 10
            Yeah wicked movie, they did that very well considering the very sensitive topic.

Comment

• yall some lying fuckers lol paranormal activity 1 and 3 are scary as shit. 2 and 4 are ok. but the series as a whole is pretty good. i was led to believe that the movies are half ass and not that good lol.

i believe in the paranormal and occult in real life, so maybe its scary to me because if i was put in that situation in any of the movies especially the first one i would shit in my pants xD
              #3hunna

#Mandown
              2-4-14

Comment

• Flame & Citron.

Great to see a danish movie like this! Looks like they took their time and spend the money that was needed. It was a little slow but really exciting the last 30 mins and for the whole movie it was nice to see all the retro-looking work that was done to make this look like it was made in the 1940s. 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  Flame & Citron.

Great to see a danish movie like this! Looks like they took their time and spend the money that was needed. It was a little slow but really exciting the last 30 mins and for the whole movie it was nice to see all the retro-looking work that was done to make this look like it was made in the 1940s. 8/10
                  no1curr bout no shitty danish movie 7bh

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                    no1curr bout no shitty danish movie 7bh
                    I'm sure somebody here have heard about Jagten (The Hunt) or En Kongelig Aff�re (A Royal Affair, which got nominated for an Oscar). So just get your mainstream movie-rookie ass out of here bitch.
                    I can post what I wanna post, this is a movie thread.
                    Your ass however, are making seperate threads about Riff Raff and that rapping bitch which no one but you and Flacko care about. So please stop it, you're the looser...

Comment

• Caddyshack

Comment

• Just finished The Usual Suspects for the first time.. Holy fuckkk

Fucking goat movie, didnt think I would like it that much

I rec everyone who hasnt seen it to see it lol

Comment

• Decided to watch Looper and that shit wasnt even that bad [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X