X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    I'll see you there
    Yeah!
    Although I don't know if I'd recognize you without all the tattoos lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
      Yeah!
      Although I don't know if I'd recognize you without all the tattoos lol!
      Prob not! Either way enjoy shits gonna be sick! Just booked up all my flights and hotel n shit with 3 mates! Gonna be epic! So buzzin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Prob not! Either way enjoy shits gonna be sick! Just booked up all my flights and hotel n shit with 3 mates! Gonna be epic! So buzzin!
        Lol what's your actual name?
        Wow that's awesome, I remember you telling me that. I'm going with a friend and I'm so excited! Like, I wish it was March already! You think Wayne is gonna be stoned when he's on stage?

Comment

• Just watched the two Kill Bill movies again a while ago and realized how great Vol. 2 was. I remember I've never been a fan of either of them, and I thought that Vol. 2 was a huge bore and a really bad movie too. I watched the two parts again and I felt about the same with the first film; a little too weird for my taste but I've always loved the end-fight and a few other scenes in it. Still a decent movie. But the second surprised me this time! My rating has gone from 4/10 to about 8-9/10.

Comment

• Saw Zero Dark Thirty last night. It was really good.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

• Watched the Vampire Abraham Lincoln movie and The Possession and they're both good

Comment

• Vin Diesel was a bad ass mother fucker in Pitch Black .

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                  Watched the Vampire Abraham Lincoln movie and The Possession and they're both good
                  Is that Vampire Lincoln movie really worth watching?
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                    Vin Diesel was a bad ass mother fucker in Pitch Black .
                    Still waiting on the next Chronicles of Riddick.

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Is that Vampire Lincoln movie really worth watching?
                    It was actually alright. Obviously not some amazing movie, but it was enjoyable to watch.

Comment

• Someone kill me I'm going crazy. Don't feel like spending money on the cinema again, but that Django... Yep, I say it again I WANNA SEE THAT SHIT ASAP ONCE AGAIN! I've never enjoyed a movie that much. I wanna go back to that amazing atmosphere and beautiful wicked dialog, that retro soundtrack and everything else! Aaaaasargh!

Comment

• Just got back from seeing Les Miserables! I've no idea what gave me the urge to go see it, I thought I'd hate it, but it was actually really, really good! Anybody else see it? I'm going to see Django and Ganster Squad later on in the week too! Nice week lined up!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          Someone kill me I'm going crazy. Don't feel like spending money on the cinema again, but that Django... Yep, I say it again I WANNA SEE THAT SHIT ASAP ONCE AGAIN! I've never enjoyed a movie that much. I wanna go back to that amazing atmosphere and beautiful wicked dialog, that retro soundtrack and everything else! Aaaaasargh!
                          I feel you buddy! Was thinking half way through, I can't wait to see this again! I might have to take another visit this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                          X