Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Django Unchained, I loved it! Awesome movie, great acting, great script, great everything. Samuel L. Jackson >>>>>> he was hilarious!

I felt so bad for the slave that got killed by the dogs, I couldn't watch it...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
      Just saw Django Unchained, I loved it! Awesome movie, great acting, great script, great everything. Samuel L. Jackson >>>>>> he was hilarious!

SPOILERI felt so bad for the slave that got killed by the dogs, I couldn't watch it...
      There are people that haven't seen the movie put your shit in spoiler tags you moron.

------------------------

Just got back from that shit... That was amazing!!! Very funny in parts, very serious in parts. Defo glad Jamie Foxx did it instead of Will Smith as much as I love him, I can't see him pulling it off like Jamie did!

Quality film, met my expectations and then some! Half way through I was actually thinking I can't wait to watch this again! Can download the DVDscr thats out now and watch it again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        There are people that haven't seen the movie put your shit in spoiler tags you moron.

------------------------!

That hasn't anything to do with the plot and it's obvious that people got killed on cruel wise so I don't think it's a spoiler. Well I'm so sorry I spoiled it and made you mad... you're a moron yourself for responding like that...

Comment

------------------------

Just got back from that shit... That was amazing!!! Very funny in parts, very serious in parts. Defo glad Jamie Foxx did it instead of Will Smith as much as I love him, I can't see him pulling it off like Jamie did!

Quality film, met my expectations and then some! Half way through I was actually thinking I can't wait to watch this again! Can download the DVDscr thats out now and watch it again!
          Will Smith was suppose to be doing it instead of Jamie Foxx? I knew it!

Lets be Srs tho, Will smith would have done a better job....
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post

how though?

nobody will ever know it lol

Django = Jamie
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

That hasn't anything to do with the plot and it's obvious that people got killed on cruel wise so I don't think it's a spoiler. Well I'm so sorry I spoiled it and made you mad... you're a moron yourself for responding like that...
              A spoiler is a spoiler, no it's not a big plot spoiler. But people that haven't seen it and have read that are gonna see the beginning of the scene and know what the outcome is going to be! Therefore --------> spoiler!

Don't apologise, you didn't make me mad

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

Like I said, honestly I don't think he would have! Glad he turned it down for 'After Earth'! I think he would have reminded me of Wild West movie. Which was the most terrible movie he has ever done lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                how though?

nobody will ever know it lol

Django = Jamie
                No I mean, I felt that Django was suppose to be played by Will Smith...

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

Like I said, honestly I don't think he would have! Glad he turned it down for 'After Earth'! I think he would have reminded me of Wild West movie. Which was the most terrible movie he has ever done lol.
                Yeah maybe, no lie tho Jamie did a great job....and its good that Will did After Earth instead, coz im sure its gonna be amazing!
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  No I mean, I felt that Django was suppose to be played by Will Smith...

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Yeah maybe, no lie tho Jamie did a great job....and its good that Will did After Earth instead, coz im sure its gonna be amazing!
                  Yea, saw a trailer for it last night in cinema before Django, epicness! Can't wait for the movie!

Comment

A spoiler is a spoiler, no it's not a big plot spoiler. But people that haven't seen it and have read that are gonna see the beginning of the scene and know what the outcome is going to be! Therefore --------> spoiler!

Don't apologise, you didn't make me mad .
                    Well my apology was sarcastic and I'm just gonna beat yo ass when I see u at Wayne's concert in Amsterdam. Lol no, how old are you actually?
                    Last edited by WeezyMinaj; 01-19-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Well my apology was sarcastic and I'm just gonna beat yo ass when I see u at Wayne's concert in Amsterdam. Lol no, how old are you actually?
                      Good one lol! 21. Yourself?

Comment

Good one lol! 21. Yourself?
                        Haha, I'm 16.

Comment

Haha, I'm 16.
                          I'll see you there

Comment

Working...
                          X