This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    It was a good movie. Very beautiful indeed. The story and acting was okay, but it was without a doubt the visuals which made this movie.
    My favorite scene was the whole ship going under. That part was amazingly filmed. But the movie itself was nothing out of this world. It was just an enjoyable movie imo.
    Fair enough man! You got that right, very beautiful indeed! Got home and been calling my cat Richard Parker ever since lol!

Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
    Life of Pi? My parents saw it yesterday and found it amazing, my mom read the book too so...

This is my 300th post btw
    Congrats!

Comment

• Just saw Django Unchained, definitely one of my favorite movies
      Tarantino is a genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Fair enough man! You got that right, very beautiful indeed! Got home and been calling my cat Richard Parker ever since lol!
        Lmao you really lovr that movie huh?

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
        Just saw Django Unchained, definitely one of my favorite movies
        Tarantino is a genius.
        Can't wait to see it on the 16th!

If you had to compare it to one other Tarantino film and one non-Tarantino film, when it comes to similarity, which would they be?

Comment

Lmao you really lovr that movie huh?
          I did love it indeed!

Comment

Can't wait to see it on the 16th!

If you had to compare it to one other Tarantino film and one non-Tarantino film, when it comes to similarity, which would they be?
            Definitely comparable to Inglorious Bastards in the way he filmed it
            and if I had to compare it to any non-Tarantino film, that's a tough one, for some reason 3:10 to Yuma is the first movie that came to mind, so I'll say that lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
              Definitely comparable to Inglorious Bastards in the way he filmed it
              and if I had to compare it to any non-Tarantino film, that's a tough one, for some reason 3:10 to Yuma is the first movie that came to mind, so I'll say that lol
              I was hoping you would say Inglorious Basterds, I loved that movie!

3:10 to Yuma sounds like a fine comparison. I'll see if I can follow you when I get to watch it myself. I'm so hyped for this movie, I'll try to keep my expectations low though. I don't want to ruin the movie cause of hype.

Comment

• LOL really made me laugh!

Comment

• One of my friends said ironman 3 leaked.

is it true?

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] You seen that Amityville Horror w Ryan Reynolds right

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                      @ABjerg You seen that Amityville Horror w Ryan Reynolds right
                      I like how you just say 'right?' expecting I've watched it lol

But yeah I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                        One of my friends said ironman 3 leaked.

is it true?
                        Movies as big as Ironman 3 don't "leak"... Right?

Lol, Atleast that's what I think
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• holy fuck...

Comment

Working...
                          X