X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    James Franco>>>>

he needs to do way more drama movies!
    The only drama movies I saw with him were Milk and this one, and in those movies he was great.

Are you gonna watch the Oscars tomorrow?

Comment

• Anybody seen The ABC's of Death? It's a horror anthology film like V/H/S only it's 26 directors. Pretty good shit, but expect tons of weirdness especially from the Japanese directors. The same nigga that directed Tokyo Gore Police has Z and it's insanely weird.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
        The only drama movies I saw with him were Milk and this one, and in those movies he was great.

Are you gonna watch the Oscars tomorrow?
        Nah, I'm gonna watch it the day after. It's waay too late.

Comment

• Anyone seem that movie flight with danzel Washington. Just saw it the other day and its so fuckin crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey R View Post
            Anyone seem that movie flight with danzel Washington. Just saw it the other day and its so fuckin crazy.
            i wanna watch that

i watched a behind the scenes video of how they filmed the crash part

looked amazing

Comment

Anyone seem that movie flight with danzel Washington. Just saw it the other day and its so fuckin crazy.
              I saw it, great movie. Denzel >>>>

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              i wanna watch that

looked amazing
              The crash was amazing but the movie it self is more about him being an alcoholic than about the plane crash it self. It's still great tho!

Comment

Great fucking movie....that man is just too awesome lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                i wanna watch that

looked amazing
                It's really awesome...
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

The crash was amazing but the movie it self is more about him being an alcoholic than about the plane crash it self. It's still great tho!
                  hmmm it sounds boring

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    hmmm it sounds boring
                    It's a drama movie...it's not an action movie, if that's what you were expecting anyway.
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

It's a good movie, and Denzel is awesome in it!

- - - Updated - - -

Beauty and the Beast 3D - A Disney classic, one of their finest, even though I would've liked a less 'sugar-coated' version of it. Still great, and they did an amazing job with the 3D. Wow.

It's just sad they wait so long in between the Diamond Edition releases. I'm stil waiting on them to release Tarzan and Robin Hood...

Comment

I saw it, great movie. Denzel >>>>

- - - Updated - - -

ya. It aint about the crash that much. He is an addict on coke and shit so it is about his addiction.

Comment

• Watched Life of Pi again tonight. Love that movie so much! Might stick on Hitchcock now, or i'll prob watch it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                          X