This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    They were all good... I'm more of a Gosling man (No homo) so I just preferred him over Cooper in that, but he was brilliant.

- - - Updated - - -

You're reading wrong, no cockyness intended. Just couldn't get me head around it lol not on your computer for longer than 20mins at a time? Craayy. How comes you don't use your PC much?
    Hah I do use my pc longer than that. In fact I use it a lot

I got exams atm though, so I ain't spending much time on the pc right in those periods. I had a test today, and I got a test tomorrow already. So my time is in the books, notepapirs and shit. And I often go on my phone when on lwhq, so that's why I may be online, but not able to dl my torrents.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      Hah I do use my pc longer than that. In fact I use it a lot

I got exams atm though, so I ain't spending much time on the pc right in those periods. I had a test today, and I got a test tomorrow already. So my time is in the books, notepapirs and shit. And I often go on my phone when on lwhq, so that's why I may be online, but not able to dl my torrents.
      Ah I see!! Hope all goes good on your exams

Comment

They were all good... I'm more of a Gosling man (No homo) so I just preferred him over Cooper in that, but he was brilliant.

- - - Updated - - -

You're reading wrong, no cockyness intended. Just couldn't get me head around it lol not on your computer for longer than 20mins at a time? Craayy. How comes you don't use your PC much?
        Yeah I somehow thought you like Gosling, I do, too. I actually prefer him over Cooper (obviously lol) but idk in this movie he stole the show. great great movie, tho

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Ah I see!! Hope all goes good on your exams

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
            Yeah I somehow thought you like Gosling, I do, too. I actually prefer him over Cooper (obviously lol) but idk in this movie he stole the show. great great movie, tho
            Yeah I think I'd agree with you, but as well like you pointed out it may be due to screen time also. But yea man... So fucking epic I walked out of the cinema when I saw it and was just in aure, just silence.

Comment

Yeah I think I'd agree with you, but as well like you pointed out it may be due to screen time also. But yea man... So fucking epic I walked out of the cinema when I saw it and was just in aure, just silence.
              I wish I would have seen it in the movies. I watched the blu ray twice in a row, though. Sober and high haha

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Oz The Great and Awful.

Damn what a disgrace. What a joke. They turned Oz into this horror kiddie universe filled with mediocre special effects, a messy and silly story, and worst of all a goofy James Franco which to me seemed like a fucking player lmao. And even his acting was bad in this.
                I haven't read the books and I've only seen parts of the 1939s movie and man am I glad! If I was a die-hard fan of this universe I would cry my soul out cause of how much they ruined it.

The 3D was pretty good, though often a little too gimmicky. And my favorite part of the movie lasted about 10 seconds: it's when the movie goes from its 4:3 black and white screen to the huge and colorful 2:40:1 format!

Comment

Oz The Great and Awful.

Damn what a disgrace. What a joke. They turned Oz into this horror kiddie universe filled with mediocre special effects, a messy and silly story, and worst of all a goofy James Franco which to me seemed like a fucking player lmao. And even his acting was bad in this.
                  I haven't read the books and I've only seen parts of the 1939s movie and man am I glad! If I was a die-hard fan of this universe I would cry my soul out cause of how much they ruined it.

The 3D was pretty good, though often a little too gimmicky. And my favorite part of the movie lasted about 10 seconds: it's when the movie goes from its 4:3 black and white screen to the huge and colorful 2:40:1 format!
                  Ain't watched it yet... I'm glad by the sounds of that review lol.

Comment

Ain't watched it yet... I'm glad by the sounds of that review lol.
                    Well, if you are able to clear your head completely you might just enjoy it a little tiny bit. I just couldn't enjoy this at all. It was wrong and it failed on so many levels. Just awful movie.
                    Last edited by ProBitaz.; 06-06-2013, 05:51 PM. Reason: Had to edit... I WAS BEING TOO KIND TO THE MOVIE.

Comment

Oz The Great and Awful.

totally agree....watched it, got disappointed, never wanna watch it again in my life.

James Franco was horrible in it, even Mila Kunis didn't do good as the "Evil witch".
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        totally agree....watched it, got disappointed, never wanna watch it again in my life.

James Franco was horrible in it, even Mila Kunis didn't do good as the "Evil witch".
                        Jep. Everybody was a total miscast. Obviously James Franco, but defiantly also Mila Kunis - a sweet and sexy woman is going to try and convince me she's an ugly and evil witch? Not gonna happen lol...

But seriously, what were they thinking making this movie?

Comment

• anyone ever watched money ball?

Comment

Working...
                          X