X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    so it ain't as good as dexter?
    Overall, Dexter was better, especially in its prime, than The Walking Dead.

Some shows you might like: The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Twin Peaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Watched Reign Over Me tonight. Damn, Adam Sandlers best performance, didn't even know about this film till I randomly found it. Sad as fuck, yet can make you laugh minutes after bringing a tear to your eye.
      Yeah, pretty decent movie. But also a bit weird hehe.

How do you think it would've been if Adam Sandler played this guy:

Which was actually Tarantino's 1st priority to play The Bear Jew. I cannot see him in that role at all lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
        Yeah, pretty decent movie. But also a bit weird hehe.

How do you think it would've been if Adam Sandler played this guy:

Which was actually Tarantino's 1st priority to play The Bear Jew. I cannot see him in that role at all lmao.
        No I couldn't see it either tbh. Adam Sandler just about pulled off that roll in Reign Over Me, it's hard for him to do other kinds of movies other than his usual silly ones because he has become to accustomed to that roll and that's what everyone knows him for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          Just watched American Gangster sick fucking movie, Frank Lucas is a real nigga!
          One of my favorite movies..

My maan

denzel washington>>>>>>>>>>>
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Slither, dope horror movie!

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
              Slither, dope horror movie!
              one of the worst movies I have ever watched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Jet Li's Fearless, one of my favourite movies. The Berlin File was alright. The Raid: Redemption is quality, I assume you've watched that if you're a martial arts movie man.
                ive seen just about all of the recent recent movies. they had a big wave of martial arts movies come out in 2010 and the wave has recently slowed down now. although i havent seen berlin file, ill have to check that out.
                i saw raid redemption a while ago. and of course ive seen fearless lol.
                gonna search for some more martial arts movies on the rise that u might not have seen.
                #3hunna

#Mandown
                2-4-14

Comment

• Originally posted by mirage42 View Post
                  ive seen just about all of the recent recent movies. they had a big wave of martial arts movies come out in 2010 and the wave has recently slowed down now. although i havent seen berlin file, ill have to check that out.
                  i saw raid redemption a while ago. and of course ive seen fearless lol.
                  gonna search for some more martial arts movies on the rise that u might not have seen.
                  Sweet let me know because I love Asian/Martial Arts films.

Comment

• Moonrise Kingdom - Somewhat boring and slow-paced, with only the last 30 mins of the movie being really worth it. Good acting overall though, and a very funny and unique story, I just wished it had been better all the way through.
                    The cinematography is what makes me care for the first hour though. Amazing. I think this is one of those movies I have to see again tho.

Jason Lives: Friday the 13th VI - Zombie-Jason!! Jaaaiii!
                    Last edited by ProBitaz.; 11-06-2013, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      one of the worst movies I have ever watched.
                      probably cause i don't take horror movies serious and laugh my ass of how bad some are. mostly i laugh more when i watch a horror movie.

but this one wasn't bad at all. enjoyed watching it and i laughed a lot.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                        probably cause i don't take horror movies serious and laugh my ass of how bad some are. mostly i laugh more when i watch a horror movie.

but this one wasn't bad at all. enjoyed watching it and i laughed a lot.
                        it werent even funny and it was terrible acting as well as a bad storyline.

Comment

• Just saw Captain Phillips. Decent movie, nice bit of acting from Mr Hanks, specially near the end.

Comment

Working...
                          X