This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Lmao I hate when shit like that happens.

I remember once in class when we saw a movie and there was a scene where a girl hanged herself. And it was so screwed and fucked up that I found it funny. The teacher and the rest of the class didn't agree... lol
    Yeah my friends and I still bring it up every once in a while

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      Could be, I know I saw in credits that he did some work in that movie, and he was acting in it.. There was just a lot of blood and ridiculous scenes that I thought Tarantino made it..
      I guess I don't like any of his movies xD Kill Bill is cool though..It's not a bad movie..
      Yeah. The movie is called Planet Terror and it's a part of Grindhouse, which is a collab between Rodriguez and Tarantino. QT made Death Proof, and RR made Planet Terror. So they both worked a bit on the other persons movie. They are good friends as well.
      You really don't like Inglorious Basterds either?

Comment

• I Saw the Devil (2010) - IMDb

worth watching?
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          I saw I Saw The Devil

Tbh, it was a revenge flick about a man who just wanted to toture another man in the most grusome way. I didn't feel like I cared for the characters and to me it felt like the movie wasn't about him getting revenge but more that the director could show us some fucked up scenes and shit. It was entertaining at points but overall I didn't like it that much.

Comment

I saw I Saw The Devil

Tbh, it was a revenge flick about a man who just wanted to toture another man in the most grusome way. I didn't feel like I cared for the characters and to me it felt like the movie wasn't about him getting revenge but more that the director could show us some fucked up scenes and shit. It was entertaining at points but overall I didn't like it that much.
            damn was it too fucked up & violent or what? wanted to watch it high

might just have to watch 300 (never saw it lol) or that Daft Punk movie
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              damn was it too fucked up & violent or what? wanted to watch it high

might just have to watch 300 (never saw it lol) or that Daft Punk movie
              Yeah it's filled with unneccesary violence and toture scenes imo.

300 is fucking dope, watch that!

Comment

Yeah it's filled with unneccesary violence and toture scenes imo.

300 is fucking dope, watch that!
                Watched 300 the other night cos I was proper in the mood for it, such a good film!!!

Can't wait for the new one although it won't be as good without Gerard Butler!

THIS IS SPARTAAA

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Watched 300 the other night cos I was proper in the mood for it, such a good film!!!

Can't wait for the new one although it won't be as good without Gerard Butler!

THIS IS SPARTAAA
                  There is a new 300?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                    There is a new 300?
                    There's one on its way.

300: Rise of an Empire (2013) - IMDb

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                      Going to watch Bronson later (film about UK's most notorious inmate) my friends were going on about it last night and it look's pretty good.
                      thanks for mentioning this movie, always wanted to see it but never got to it and forgot. I watched it today and it was fucking awesome. It's almost unbelievable how good Hardy is.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                        thanks for mentioning this movie, always wanted to see it but never got to it and forgot. I watched it today and it was fucking awesome. It's almost unbelievable how good Hardy is.
                        Haha no problem man .. I still never got round to watching it. I'll definitely have to watch it tonight after seeing your review though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                          Still not watched it yet because people put me off it when it come out at the cinema, but Tom Hardy >>> so I will get round to it one day!

Comment

Working...
                          X