This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg
    Now go watch Jagten (2012) - IMDb, I promise you won't regret if you love a good drama.
    Agree

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      I know right?

Now go watch Jagten (2012) - IMDb, I promise you won't regret if you love a good drama.
      a danish film shot in denmark with danish actors

is it a sad or happy ending

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        a danish film shot in denmark with danish actors

is it a sad or happy ending
        Lol I won't say.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vision Blurred View Post
        Agree

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          Lol I won't say.

- - - Updated - - -

i aint watching it cause it dont look like my type of film

i just wanna know

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            i aint watching it cause it dont look like my type of film

i just wanna know
            Oh okay. Well, you have to like drama movies or else you probably will be bored as fuck lol.

But tbh this movie doesn't end good nor bad.

Comment

• Just watched Aliens again. It certainly reaffirmed my distaste for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

This looks freaky =/

Anyone see the first film ?
                First one is definitely good but I was a little disappointed 9bh

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                  Just watched Aliens again. It certainly reaffirmed my distaste for it.

Comment

• Watched the hobbit yesterday in a plane, it's cool..

they try to make you all excited for the sequel and shit lol...
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I got myself to do what I promised myself I wouldn't - watched A Good Day to Die Hard.

Well since a sixth installment is on its way I thought I had to watch this someday anyway if it somehow connected to that. But man do I regret doing so. It is without a single doubt the worst Die Hard movie, and worst of all it isn't even a DH-movie. It feels like an amateurish attempt to make a close to decent direct-to-video slam bang action movie, which fails miserably.

I don't even wanna use time on mentioning the bad things in this movie and how bad they really are, but I'll try to sum it up in note-form: messy, ridiculous and stupid on so many levels, bad direction, extremely bad script with no real story and no real villain, a father and son duo which does not work at all, and I could go on forever.

2/10
                      Last edited by ProBitaz.; 05-19-2013, 04:17 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

• Rubber - not as funny or ourageous as I thought it would be.

Battle Royale - not as amusing or exciting as I thought it would be.

Comment

• Pain & Gain was one of my favorite movies of the year. It was really my style of a movie. The story it was based on was also very interesting. 4,5/5 for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X