X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i still need to watch that iron man 3

Comment

• Ironman 3 was dope. people said it's more of a "serious" side of Tony Stark and shit, making sound all dramatic lol...you still see the funny Stark all over it, but yeah it's kinda darker than the first too, coz you see what happens to stark after the avengers.

overall it was awesome, def. better than the second one..
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Hodejegerne (2011) - IMDb

the story >>>

was expecting a generic action thriller...but holy shit....was amazing
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
          @ABjerg, have you seen Sal�, Or The 120 Days Of Sodom? If so, what's your thoughts on it?
          Pasolini's second best film, behind The Gospel According to St. Matthew.

Great film and interesting take on facism.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            Hodejegerne (2011) - IMDb

the story >>>

was expecting a generic action thriller...but holy shit....was amazing
            I know right?

Now go watch Jagten (2012) - IMDb, I promise you won't regret if you love a good drama.

Comment

• A Place Beyond the Pines...

Just wow... Loved every fucking second of that movie, actually wanna go see it again at the cinema.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              See No Evil, Hear No Evil.

Two great actors, one of the best ideas to a comedy ever; BUT unfortunately a rather poor execution. It had a few good moments but overall it wasn't that good and it pisses me off cause imagine the things they could've done with this film (a man who can't see and a man who can't hear team up).
              I want this remaked asap!
              Haha I love this movie, always watched it as a kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
              Mama was one of the best horror movies this year tbh

Comment

• This looks freaky =/

Anyone see the first film ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

This looks freaky =/

Anyone see the first film ?
                  I won't watch the trailer. I want to go into it without expecting or knowing anything.

but I can't freaking wait!!! AND PLEASE PEOPLE, SPOILERS IF YOU TALK ABOUT THIS MOVIE AND ANY OTHER OF COURSE. Thanx.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    I won't watch the trailer. I want to go into it without expecting or knowing anything.

but I can't freaking wait!!! AND PLEASE PEOPLE, SPOILERS IF YOU TALK ABOUT THIS MOVIE AND ANY OTHER OF COURSE. Thanx.
                    Can I ask why ?

Did you watch the first film of it ?

Comment

Can I ask why ?

Did you watch the first film of it ?
                      Yes of course I did. One of the best and most realistic-looking found-footage movies ever made. It felt so real and the stories (apart from one) were really well made and inventive.

I didn't watch the trailer to the first either and I think that "surprise effect" made it even scarier. So that's basically why I won't see this trailer, I don't wanna know anything about the themes and the individual short stories. I don't wanna read reviews or nothing either. I just wanna sit down a late night with my expectations kinda low and put myself into the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        Yes of course I did. One of the best and most realistic-looking found-footage movies ever made. It felt so real and the stories (apart from one) were really well made and inventive.

I didn't watch the trailer to the first either and I think that "surprise effect" made it even scarier. So that's basically why I won't see this trailer, I don't wanna know anything about the themes and the individual short stories. I don't wanna read reviews or nothing either. I just wanna sit down a late night with my expectations kinda low and put myself into the movie.
                        Was the first film gory ?

Comment

Was the first film gory ?
                          There was maybe 1-2 bits but overall no. It played more on the scare-factor and realism than blood and gore.

Comment

Working...
                          X