X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    anyone ever watched money ball?
    Jep I have.

But if you need an opinion on it you probably have to ask someone else.

Comment

Brad Pitt sucks as an actor but Jonah is funny =P

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        this without having seen the movie

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          Jep. Everybody was a total miscast. Obviously James Franco, but defiantly also Mila Kunis - a sweet and sexy woman is going to try and convince me she's an ugly and evil witch? Not gonna happen lol...

But seriously, what were they thinking making this movie?
          What about Zach Braff as the monkey? Huge fan of Zach, can't wait to see his new movie he is doing I donated to it on Kickstarter!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Looking forward to seeing World War Z though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            What about Zach Braff as the monkey? Huge fan of Zach, can't wait to see his new movie he is doing I donated to it on Kickstarter!- - - Updated - - -Looking forward to seeing World War Z though.
            almost forgot about World War Z, will definitely watch it, just sucks that this will be in 3D... I like 3D, but only for certain movies

Comment

Amazing movie. top 3 of 2011.

Comment

• i probably watch moneyball

Comment

Jep I have.

But if you need an opinion on it you probably have to ask someone else.
                  why?

Comment

What about Zach Braff as the monkey? Huge fan of Zach, can't wait to see his new movie he is doing I donated to it on Kickstarter!
                    Well I don't really know the guy and I didn't really care about him. I just felt like there wasn't really anyone standing out. I guess the monkey was okay, probably the best character in the movie anyways...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    why?
                    Because when I watched it, I really felt like you had to know just a bit about baseball before you could really enjoy this movie. I did enjoy it anyways, but if I had been interested in baseball and shit, this would probably have been so much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                    almost forgot about World War Z, will definitely watch it, just sucks that this will be in 3D... I like 3D, but only for certain movies
                    Don't you have the choice of watching it in 2D where you live?

Comment

Well I don't really know the guy and I didn't really care about him. I just felt like there wasn't really anyone standing out. I guess the monkey was okay, probably the best character in the movie anyways...
                      haha!! SCRUBS!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                      Really? I didn't know that, what only 3D no 2D version? Any films that come out in 3D always have 2D and I always watch 2D I never go see 3D unless I have to like a midnight screening where they only show 3D for that first premiere night.

Comment

haha!! SCRUBS!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Really? I didn't know that, what only 3D no 2D version? Any films that come out in 3D always have 2D and I always watch 2D I never go see 3D unless I have to like a midnight screening where they only show 3D for that first premiere night.
                        Here you basically have to watch the 3D version in the movies, at least for the first week or so

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                          Here you basically have to watch the 3D version in the movies, at least for the first week or so
                          Oh that sucks man!! Yeah I never watched 3D shits horrible!

Comment

Working...
                          X