This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO View Post
    Bruh the heat was fucking hilarious. I don't remember ever laughing this hard because of a movie. comedy of the year imo

Disconnect (2012) - IMDb

watched this yesterday, it almost got me crying lmao. this is now my favorite movie and I actually think it doesn't have a single, tiny flaw. I watched it twice in a row lol
    just checked out the trailer for disconnect.

it looks dope.

Comment

• Crazy Heart.

Great movie, good music too and thankfully not cliche at all, even though I thought it would be. 8/10

Band of Brothers.

Currrently on Part 4. Damn what a series!! I've been missing out! 9-10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO View Post
        Bruh the heat was fucking hilarious. I don't remember ever laughing this hard because of a movie. comedy of the year imo

Disconnect (2012) - IMDb

watched this yesterday, it almost got me crying lmao. this is now my favorite movie and I actually think it doesn't have a single, tiny flaw. I watched it twice in a row lol
        Going to watch tonight or tomorrow =)

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          Crazy Heart.

Great movie, good music too and thankfully not cliche at all, even though I thought it would be. 8/10

Band of Brothers.

Currrently on Part 4. Damn what a series!! I've been missing out! 9-10/10
          I used to watch Band of Brothers years ago, that series is fuckin classic! Thanks for reminding me about those, I'm gonna go buy them. You got a favorite Part yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            Going to watch tonight or tomorrow =)
            lemme know what u think then

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              I used to watch Band of Brothers years ago, that series is fuckin classic! Thanks for reminding me about those, I'm gonna go buy them. You got a favorite Part yet?
              Not really, no. Every part is different from the other and has something new to offer.

Part 1 focused on their training and all that, great episode. Part 2 was their first real mission, very intense and beautiful war scenes. Amazing. I just love the series in general I think.

Comment

• Last movie I watched was pacific rim and it sucked

Comment

• Oldboy has got to be the ultimate revenge thriller. Damn. Never have I seen something so cruel, cold-hearted, and wrong. And when you think it can't be worse it takes a couple of steps more.
                  Still with all that, it's beautiful movie nontheless.

Comment

• @ProBitaz [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION]

you guys excited for this film?

Phoenix never disappoints...and it looks original and interesting in my opinion

Comment

• [MENTION=59200]Proof[/MENTION] yes I am indeed very very excited for that movie. Hope it's as good as the trailer make it out to be.

Finally!! I watched the movie I've wanted to watch for so long...

12 Angry Men.

Great film! Movies like this really makes me think about how much I dislike the huge explosions/cgi crap released today, made to impress us. Movies like Angry Men had good actors and a good script. And that is more than enough to make an awesome and exciting movie. They just don't make em like these anymore...

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] you watch Cult? Robert Knepper

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post

@ProBitaz @Kuzz

you guys excited for this film?

Phoenix never disappoints...and it looks original and interesting in my opinion
                          Yeah looks sick mate! He's a great actor.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO View Post

Disconnect (2012) - IMDb

Gonna watch Disconnect this week. Looks very good and heard only good things.

- - - Updated - - -

Also watched 'The Way Way Back' last night. That was a nice movie. Feel good movie. Love Sam Rockwell as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X