This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched The Lone Ranger... What a stupid, over-long mess of a movie. 3/10

I think I'll watch The Heat soon. Looks funny to me.

Comment

• @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy "We are legion" was pretty good, 8/10 It was kind of funny to hear the story's of the hackers & the shit they did to some websites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        I'mma definitely check it out, good looks!
        Lemme know if you liked it!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Damn.....I guess I gotta check this out then
        You should

Comment

• Hmmm, what should I watch...

I'm thinking about watching 'The Heat' maybe. Or The Iceman.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
            Hmmm, what should I watch...

I'm thinking about watching 'The Heat' maybe. Or The Iceman.
            Why did you hide some folders ?

Watch The Sitter don't forget =)

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              Why did you hide some folders ?

Watch The Sitter don't forget =)
              Haha, I will.

I don't really hide them, you can easily read em tbh. It's just movies which aren't finished downloading or which are documentaries or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                Watched The Lone Ranger... What a stupid, over-long mess of a movie. 3/10

I think I'll watch The Heat soon. Looks funny to me.
                Yeah I saw Lone Ranger the other night. Was pretty shit.

The Heat is HILARIOUS!!! I watched it the other night cos I was bored nothing else I fancied, wasn't expecting much at all, and I was proper laughing. Decent girl duo comedy for sure!

I'm gonna go for a late night cinema trip tonight, see Prisoners finally!! Was gonna watch 'The Way Way Back' but that can wait for another night as it's downloaded.

Edit: Just seen your comment about Heat or Iceman, depends what mood you are in but I'd stick Iceman on, loved that movie. If you haven't already as your comment was the other day now!

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                  @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy "We are legion" was pretty good, 8/10 It was kind of funny to hear the story's of the hackers & the shit they did to some websites.
                  damn i didnt get this mention

good looks brah

am probs gonna check it out at weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    damn i didnt get this mention

good looks brah

am probs gonna check it out at weekend

I was wondering as to why you didn't respond, but it looks like i tagged you right. & yeah, you should check it out, it's funny

Comment

• Prisoners was good. I figured it all out really quick though which I was kind of disappointed about, but Hugh Jackmans performance

He was class!! Very good film though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

The Heat is HILARIOUS!!! I watched it the other night cos I was bored nothing else I fancied, wasn't expecting much at all, and I was proper laughing. Decent girl duo comedy for sure!

I'm gonna go for a late night cinema trip tonight, see Prisoners finally!! Was gonna watch 'The Way Way Back' but that can wait for another night as it's downloaded.

Edit: Just seen your comment about Heat or Iceman, depends what mood you are in but I'd stick Iceman on, loved that movie. If you haven't already as your comment was the other day now!
                        I watched 30 minutes of The Heat. It didn't catch my interest tbh. Unless it gets amazing after those 30 minutes I don't know if I'll bother with it... But yeah, I'll see Iceman soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

Bruh the heat was fucking hilarious. I don't remember ever laughing this hard because of a movie. comedy of the year imo

Disconnect (2012) - IMDb

watched this yesterday, it almost got me crying lmao. this is now my favorite movie and I actually think it doesn't have a single, tiny flaw. I watched it twice in a row lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                          X