This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching Dunston Checks In.
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      watching Dunston Checks In.
      Just don't change your signature

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        Just don't change your signature
        I won't. =)

.................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
          I won't. =)

Comment

• Anybody seen Captain Phillips yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              Anybody seen Captain Phillips yet?
              Nawwww not yet, saw it's at my cinema tonight, might go check it out. It's had some decent reviews.

Comment

• The Iceman - Surprisingly dull and poorly made movie. From the trailer I thought this would be original and exciting but turned out to be the exact opposite. What a bummer...

Monsters University - Now here's a pleasant surprise. A great prequel from Disney, with a lot more behind the funny spetacles than I thought it would have. Also, quite original for a movie that kinda led up to something in the opposite direction. I enjoyed it a lot. 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                  The Iceman - Surprisingly dull and poorly made movie. From the trailer I thought this would be original and exciting but turned out to be the exact opposite. What a bummer...

Monsters University - Now here's a pleasant surprise. A great prequel from Disney, with a lot more behind the funny spetacles than I thought it would have. Also, quite original for a movie that kinda led up to something in the opposite direction. I enjoyed it a lot. 8/10
                  real talk. Pixar did a great job with that. Not easy to make a prequel to a movie like this..
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    real talk. Pixar did a great job with that. Not easy to make a prequel to a movie like this..
                    Exactly. My expectations was kinda high for this, although deep inside I was saying 'this gone be a bullshit prequel moneygrab with nothin new a bunch of slapstick jokes'.
                    Well I was wrong lol.

But although this was a great prequel, I pray Disney/Pixar comes up with something original soon. The new Frozen movie looks like fucking Tangled all over again with some Brave in it too.

I miss an original concept with original animation...

Comment

The Iceman - Surprisingly dull and poorly made movie. From the trailer I thought this would be original and exciting but turned out to be the exact opposite. What a bummer...

Sad to hear your thoughts about The Iceman I liked the movie. Not watched Monsters University yet, get round to it soon.

Let me know what you think of Man of Steel when you get round to it mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Sad to hear your thoughts about The Iceman I liked the movie. Not watched Monsters University yet, get round to it soon.

Let me know what you think of Man of Steel when you get round to it mate.
                        The story in Iceman was really interesting tho. I mean, not the story in the movie but the real-life story... I might actually get around the book if I have some time on my hands.

And yeah I saw Man of Steel was online not too long ago... I'll go grab that 1080p and see it soon, although I think I will be disappointed. :/

Comment

The story in Iceman was really interesting tho. I mean, not the story in the movie but the real-life story... I might actually get around the book if I have some time on my hands.

And yeah I saw Man of Steel was online not too long ago... I'll go grab that 1080p and see it soon, although I think I will be disappointed. :/
                          Try and see the positives!

And yeah that's why I loved Iceman so much, cos I love Michael Shannon and then the story was great as well based on the real events, like what this guy did for a living whilst he had a family. Crazy.

Comment

Working...
                          X