Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just couldn't wait... Saw Gravity tonight. What a stunning movie. Beautiful. [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION]

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    [wshh]wshhLL437598Pv4nD7hB[/wshh]

is he really gonna punch his way through a wall?
    NOOO WAYYYY!! Can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      I just couldn't wait... Saw Gravity tonight. What a stunning movie. Beautiful. @ProBitaz.

NOOO WAYYYY!! Can't wait!
      how you saw it?

online download?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        how you saw it?

online download?
        Bruh, nobody in their right minds are going to see that movie at home. This is one of those movies that you just HAVE to see in theatres. If you really wanna see it go watch it asap in the theatre. It will be worth it!

and thanx [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] can't wait, tonight's the night for me.

Comment

how you saw it?

online download?
          No it come out yesterday for us in the UK. Went to the cinema mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          Bruh, nobody in their right minds are going to see that movie at home. This is one of those movies that you just HAVE to see in theatres. If you really wanna see it go watch it asap in the theatre. It will be worth it!

and thanx @Kuzz can't wait, tonight's the night for me.
          Yeah I have to say mate, I saw it in 3D, I hate 3D, but had no Choice as they were not showing a 2D version. But after seeing it, it's defo one of the must see films in 3D, fuck Avatar off and all those ones they always said about seeing in 3D, because most of the scenes are nice and still/slow moving, you get to feel the depth so much more. Unlike fast moving scenes in action films where it just goes all blury and horrible.

I could watch that again, nice 90 minutes, was the perfect length for that kind of movie as well. Let me know what you think when you see it, have fun

And oh Sandra getting that Oscar for that.

Comment

• @Kuzz just got back from watching Gravity.

I don't really know what to say or how to rate it yet. I don't wanna say much just yet but I can say this:

The movie was unlike any other, so unique and you could defiantly see Alfonso all over it. Amazing visual effects and cinematography, but sometimes it was like he had too much fun with the movie (too hollywood).
            and also I really wished this movie had a better script, especially since there's so little... The peformances were good but didn't really blow me away.
            Defiantly gonna see it at home as soon as I can, when a 1080p 3D version hit's the web.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              @Kuzz just got back from watching Gravity.

I don't really know what to say or how to rate it yet. I don't wanna say much just yet but I can say this:

The movie was unlike any other, so unique and you could defiantly see Alfonso all over it. Amazing visual effects and cinematography, but sometimes it was like he had too much fun with the movie (too hollywood).
              and also I really wished this movie had a better script, especially since there's so little... The peformances were good but didn't really blow me away.
              Defiantly gonna see it at home as soon as I can, when a 1080p 3D version hit's the web.
              That's fair enough mate, I didn't quite know how to rate it after seeing it, but the longer I've had for it to sink in the better I've found it. Yeah I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it asap to watch again.

Comment

• they making a terminator 5

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                Is somebody going to see the new Hobbit movie?
                ive been watching a lot of behind the scenes videos from that movie

but i probably wont watch it

Comment

• 2 Guns - Don't get the mediocre reviews. I think it was a great, smart, fun action flick with a lot of awesome scenes and great chemestry between the two leads.

The Woodsman - The Bacon was great in the role, overall the movie was pretty good but it ended so sudden. I thought I had like half an hour left lol. But good movie.

Doubt - Wow, what a surprise!! Don't understand why this doesn't have greater reviews. It was so intense and interesting I just couldn't keep my eyes from it. Great peformances in this, especially Maryl Streep.

Comment

• Machete Kills - what a disappointment...

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                      Machete Kills - what a disappointment...
                      the old one or the new one with gaga?

Comment

the old one or the new one with gaga?
                        The new with Gaga.

I enjoyed the first one.

Comment

• Saw Bad Grandpa a couple days ago... funny as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                          X