This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post

They still dont stopped making sequels to this bullshit? Still seems better than the last one.
    This actually looks kinda interesting
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      This actually looks kinda interesting
      True but it seems like they showed all the good scenes in the trailer already, you can see there the beggining, the main plot and the ending so the trailer spoiled the whole movie already lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
        True but it seems like they showed all the good scenes in the trailer already, you can see there the beggining, the main plot and the ending so the trailer spoiled the whole movie already lol.
        exactly, kinda stupid when they do that
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          Anybody seen the recent film called Lawless? The moonshine based movie
          Yes! Very good movie. VERY GOOD!

Tom Hardy >>

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          Man of Steel.

Probably the worst movie in the "epic" genre ever made. Never have I seen such an ugly movie. The CGI was there like at least 80% of the movie and more than half the time you couldn't even see what was happening because of 1,000 pieces of CGI-glass and bricks was flying everywhere...
          It was so messy too, with all those little sudden flashbacks appearing throughout the movie. I really wish they had used more time on his backstory instead of just throwing it in there between all the bullshit action scenes.

The Positives: The opening on Krypton was pretty intense and although CGI-heavy it did a better job than with the rest of the movie... Henry C. as superman was actually pretty good imo. The tornado scene was great, although it could've been a smaller and more realistic tornado imo... A few beautiful shots here and there... And the last 3 minutes of the movie was cool.

But overall a really ugly, boring and forgettable movie. 2-3/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Yes! Very good movie. VERY GOOD!

Tom Hardy >>

- - - Updated - - -

he speaking truth though.

man of steel sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              he speaking truth though.

man of steel sucked.

Comment

• Just watched 21 Grams...

What a fucking good film that is!!! Jeez, weren't expecting that style of movie.

Comment

Just watched 21 Grams...

What a fucking good film that is!!! Jeez, weren't expecting that style of movie.
                  Yeah that movie is very good.

Just watched White House Down. It was fun with some pretty good action scenes and overall good acting. But the plot was bad and filled with holes, the movie was so fucking implausible, and at times just really silly and stupid.
                  It was a very mixed (over-long) experience, I don't feel like giving it lowest rating or nothing cause there were enjoyable parts, but I there's still way too many problems with the movie - 4/10 and that's being kind

Comment

• Just got some faster internet! Jaaay!

Faster downloadspeed = more movies!

I moved from 20mb to about 36mb. I know it isn't as much as some of y'all, but I do feel the difference!

Btw, I'm so glad Alfonso Cuar�n gets so much love with 'Gravity'. He really deserves it!

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                      Just got some faster internet! Jaaay!

Faster downloadspeed = more movies!

I moved from 20mb to about 36mb. I know it isn't as much as some of y'all, but I do feel the difference!

Btw, I'm so glad Alfonso Cuar�n gets so much love with 'Gravity'. He really deserves it!
                      Congrats I know exactly how faster speed feels!! I used to be at like 500kb/sec download speed. Was horrid, then got 60mb Virgin Fiber Wire Broadband and now get 7-8mb/sec... Downloading films take all of 1 minute now days lol!

Any film suggestions for tonight I might not have seen? Epic, emotional ones?

Comment

Congrats I know exactly how faster speed feels!! I used to be at like 500kb/sec download speed. Was horrid, then got 60mb Virgin Fiber Wire Broadband and now get 7-8mb/sec... Downloading films take all of 1 minute now days lol!

Any film suggestions for tonight I might not have seen? Epic, emotional ones?
                        1 minute to download films? How much do that cost?

when do you think a good copy of gravity will be online?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          1 minute to download films? How much do that cost?

when do you think a good copy of gravity will be online?
                          I pay for a premium account with Uploaded.net like 50 Euro a year which is nothing and then get my links for my 720p Blu-Ray movies at 800mb from Warez and various other websites. Because my net is fast I download 800mb movie in about 1 minute yes.

I am not sure mate, really depends on when something gets leaked. I've had movies in 720p quality before they come out at the cinema and then sometimes you don't get them until like a month or two before they are due out on DVD. You never really know until it drops. But I've heard Gravity is one for the cinema so I'd suggest going for the experience. Can't see it coming out for download in 720p anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X