Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched The Judge a couple days ago and its a good movie. Good role by the Iron man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
      Watched The Judge a couple days ago and its a good movie. Good role by the Iron man.
      Robert Downey Jr. is a great actor, he doesn't have any bad films

Comment

• Comment

• Nightcrawler is online in HD quality. So if there is still people who, for some odd reason, still haven't checked out one of the best movies of last year... Go do it right now!

you can check out my review here: http://www.movieforums.com/reviews/1...htcrawler.html

and one for Gone Girl, here: http://www.movieforums.com/reviews/1...gone-girl.html
          Last edited by ProBitaz.; 01-28-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
            Nightcrawler is online in HD quality. So if there is still people who, for some odd reason, still haven't checked out one of the best movies of last year... Go do it right now!

you can check out my review here: Nightcrawler - Movie Forums

and one for Gone Girl, here: Gone Girl - Movie Forums
            good reads and both top films.

Comment

Nightcrawler is online in HD quality. So if there is still people who, for some odd reason, still haven't checked out one of the best movies of last year... Go do it right now!

Problaby gonna watch Nightcrawler tonight.

Comment

• The Imitation Game was an interesting watch, I enjoyed it.

And it was set in Manchester, England

Comment

• 'Uncharted' Film Adaptation Gets a Release Date

Sony has scheduled its film adaptation of Uncharted to release June 10, 2016.Seth Gordon (Horrible Bosses) is set to direct the film, and David Guggenheim (Safe House) is expected to write the script. But the studio still hasn't nailed down a star to portray lead character Nathan Drake. At one point Mark Wahlberg was attached to the project when David O'Russell was going to direct, but since that fell through, the role is open�as is the role of Drake's love interest, Elena Fisher, although reports suggest that Amy Adams and Scarlett Johansson are on the short list.
                  Gordon's involvement implies that Sony intends to add more comedy to the adaptation. During a recent interview with Zap2It, the director assured fans that though the film won't completely stick to the game's story, it won't stray too far.
                  "It's going to honor the mythology of the game, but I would say honor some of the most interesting stuff from the first one and build from there," Gordon said. "There's some stuff that isn't in the game. I love the complexity and frankly the sophistication of the storytelling in the game, and we aspire to that�but don't want to tell the exact same story, of course. So something that doesn't break the rules of what it did but expands it. Because I feel like the people who play the games and know them well don't want to just see the same story told. You want extra shades."
                  Uncharted, the video game, tells the story of Nathan Drake and his search for the fabled South American city of El Dorado. During his expedition, he competes against another explorer and is attacked by creatures hoping to prevent anyone from discovering the truth about "The Lost City of Gold."
                  - - - Updated - - -

Ted 2 (Official Movie Trailer)

[WSHH]
                  wshhlJO4Tc0AguuGb78D[/WSHH]

Comment

Nightcrawler is online in HD quality. So if there is still people who, for some odd reason, still haven't checked out one of the best movies of last year... Go do it right now!l
                    Yeah I saw Nightcrawler a couple nights ago. Was fucking sick.

I wanna go see that Ex Machina... Looks like my type of movie and it's had good ratings.

Comment

Who's Samuel L Jackson?
                      Have you ever seen any movie ever? He's the black guy

Comment

'Uncharted' Film Adaptation Gets a Release Date

- - - Updated - - -

[WSHH]
                        wshhlJO4Tc0AguuGb78D[/WSHH]
                        Some say the whole movie is kind off a rip off a family guy episode where Brian tries to have rights...

Plus no Mila Kunis? Ugh....dunno about this one...put Im sure gonna watch it...it's gonna be fun for sure...but no way will it be as good as the first..
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Nightcrawler was dope af.

Comment

Working...
                          X