Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snatch.>>>>Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels imo.
    It was still a good crime thriller, but to me Snatch. was better executed and had better characters and a great cast to play em.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      Snatch.>>>>Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels imo.
      It was still a good crime thriller, but to me Snatch. was better executed and had better characters and a great cast to play em.
      I actually fancy watching Snatch! Brad Pitt in that >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        I actually fancy watching Snatch! Brad Pitt in that >>>
        Yeah, my man Brad is a funny mofo in that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
          about to watch source code..anyone seen it?
          Yeah dope film!! Defo worth your time to watch it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
            about to watch source code..anyone seen it?
            I was dissapointed by it. Not saying it sucks, but it didn't turn out as expected.

Comment

Yeah, my man Brad is a funny mofo in that one!
              Yeah!!

Downloading 'The Caller' right now! Got the sweet popcorn out gonna watch it in 5! I'll let you know what I think

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I hope the dog doesn't die

---------- Post added 05-15-2012 at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-14-2012 at 09:57 PM ----------

I am now officially scared of old grannies lol...

Overall it was a good film regardless of some flaws. But all films have them. I liked the fact it was different. And that all they needed was a telephone to make me a bit scared. After a while everytime that phone rung my heart jumped a little haha!

Nice one, anymore horrors that are good that are lower budget and less known like that?

Comment

• just saw The Box. total mindfuck.
                so many unanswered questions! like who is the bad guy working for and who's that old guy next to the kid at the end??
                .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Yeah!!

Downloading 'The Caller' right now! Got the sweet popcorn out gonna watch it in 5! I'll let you know what I think

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I hope the dog doesn't die

---------- Post added 05-15-2012 at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-14-2012 at 09:57 PM ----------

I am now officially scared of old grannies lol...

Overall it was a good film regardless of some flaws. But all films have them. I liked the fact it was different. And that all they needed was a telephone to make me a bit scared. After a while everytime that phone rung my heart jumped a little haha!

Nice one, anymore horrors that are good that are lower budget and less known like that?
                  Glad ya liked it. I love those unknown lowbudget horrors too. Sometimes they're a lot better than you expect.

Comment

• gonna finall ysit down and watch passion of the christ for the first time

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      gonna finall ysit down and watch passion of the christ for the first time
                      As a movie, it isn't a masterpiece, but it's still a interresting movie. Great cinematography (thanx for the spelling Hollyhood lol)!
                      Last edited by ProBitaz.; 05-15-2012, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                        gonna finall ysit down and watch passion of the christ for the first time
                        I loved that movie. Religious issues apart, it's a heartrending drama about a man who has been tortured to death without having done nothing to deserve it.
                        And yeah the cinematography is great! Powerful and emotional

Comment

Glad ya liked it. I love those unknown lowbudget horrors too. Sometimes they're a lot better than you expect.
                          Yeah was good, anymore lower budget horrors to recommend?

Comment

Working...
                          X