This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Damn I wanna watch that one! Write s short review and rating afterwards bruh!
    Just put it on, will do Sure it will be good cos of Denzelllll!

---------- Post added 05-25-2012 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-24-2012 at 10:19 PM ----------

@ABjerg Yeah it was good. I liked it. As usual quality acting from Denzel.

The only thing I would say which seems to be an occuring thing now days with Denzel he seems to be playing this role where he is a smart dude taking a rookie under his wing making him step up. This has the same kind of feeling, unstoppable, training day etc... Which I'm not complaining about because I love both those films and this was good also. But it's nothing really new, so don't expect nothing new. Also any twists were quite predictable, I was always one step ahead of the film knowing what was gonna happen which I spose isn't a good thing.

The action scenes in it are great. And Denzel and Reynolds make a good duo in this film! Love both them actors so, yeah a solid 7/10 for a cool action film to see. I'm sure you'll enjoy it but will probably agree with most of my points. Let me know when you see it!

Comment

• So, you guys have seen my collection, I'm getting paid in a couple of days. I know I'm getting A Clockwork Orange and Taxi Driver.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Just put it on, will do Sure it will be good cos of Denzelllll!

---------- Post added 05-25-2012 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-24-2012 at 10:19 PM ----------

@ABjerg Yeah it was good. I liked it. As usual quality acting from Denzel.

The only thing I would say which seems to be an occuring thing now days with Denzel he seems to be playing this role where he is a smart dude taking a rookie under his wing making him step up. This has the same kind of feeling, unstoppable, training day etc... Which I'm not complaining about because I love both those films and this was good also. But it's nothing really new, so don't expect nothing new. Also any twists were quite predictable, I was always one step ahead of the film knowing what was gonna happen which I spose isn't a good thing.

The action scenes in it are great. And Denzel and Reynolds make a good duo in this film! Love both them actors so, yeah a solid 7/10 for a cool action film to see. I'm sure you'll enjoy it but will probably agree with most of my points. Let me know when you see it!
        Yeah, I'll watch it one day, probably not anytime soon tho.

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        So, you guys have seen my collection, I'm getting paid in a couple of days. I know I'm getting A Clockwork Orange and Taxi Driver.

Any other suggestions?
        Avatar is the most beautiful looking blu-ray I own. Perfect transfer. If you like the movie I def recommend buying it on BD.

Comment

• dnt wanna sound stupid but what is the movie oceans about?

Comment

• [MENTION=250]Brooklyn[/MENTION] If you're talking about the 09 documentary it's just a doctumentary about oceans, the life in them, the way we are ruining the oceans, the animals that once lived in them etc.
            Good documentary, but not better than Planet Earth and Life for example.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
              So, you guys have seen my collection, I'm getting paid in a couple of days. I know I'm getting A Clockwork Orange and Taxi Driver.

Any other suggestions?
              Goon, Superbad and Brake. Totally randomly out the top of my head lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• watching Child's Play 3. somehow I never saw that one.
                .................... ....................

Comment

• Watched "Problem Child 2" earlier today

Comment

• I watched Chronicle a few minutes ago, and I absolutely loved the movie! The character development was superb. There was plenty of action and the plot was strong. The movie was interesting from the beginning. I would recommend this to anyone.

Comment

• anybody seen the movie "Dead Girl" ?

my friend hooked me up wit a bootleg copy and i was skeptical but its actually a really well done movie

Comment

• Chernobyl Diaries. #Fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                          watching Child's Play 3. somehow I never saw that one.
                          Lol, I've seen em all. Also the spin-offs. The first one is a classic, the second does a decent try to be a good sequel, but the third is def rubbish imo.
                          I know the spin-offs got hated on, but I think they're funny as hell!

Comment

Working...
                          X