This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Yeah man, I once saw the 1st one. Can't rememer it tho.
    Does the 2nd have a lot of connections to the 1st? Cause then I probably have to watch that one again first.
    They are connected but I'm not sure if REALLY have to know about the 1st one, too long ago.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
      They are connected but I'm not sure if REALLY have to know about the 1st one, too long ago.
      We'll I think I just to watch them in order. That's also the best. just gotta find a dvdr dl.

Comment

• The Hunger Games starts in a couple...

My review of The Hunger Games
        What the hell did I just watch?

Okay Where do I start...

This movie (I haven't read the book, so this is a review only based on
        the movie) was wrong in so many places. It was too violent to be a
        pre-teen hit, but maybe that was 1 point to the guys side - or maybe
        not, because this movie also contains the famous Twillight-drama, also
        known as, the idiotic, stupid, childish "dramatic" bullshit, which is
        all over every "love" scene. We've seen the classics:
        I-love-you-I-love-you-too // don't-go-stay-with-me at least a hundred
        times before; and it also worked before. But in this movie I feel like
        laughing out loud every time those fake love-scenes appear on the
        screen (just like Twillight).

The beginning made it look like it was going to be a movie with the heart on
        the right place/different kinds of love etc. and then took a drastic u-turn and
        turned into Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on speed with all those
        weird costumes, then it turned into a bloodbath!?

I suppose it's a boys-movie for girls?.........

I give up on this to be honest, the point is it's a bad movie, and the
        only great thing to say about it is some of the actors performances, a
        few entertaining moments and Woody Harrelson's bad ass character!

2/10
        Last edited by ProBitaz.; 04-20-2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

The Hunger Games starts in a couple...

My review of The Hunger Games
          The movie or book have no "Twilight" drama.

You seem to not have known about the damn movie you watch and generally compared it to a queer vampire chick flick for no reason.

Read the book btw, it will give you what ever you seem to be missing from the movie, which seems to be every thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post

You seem to not have known about the damn movie you watch and generally compared it to a queer vampire chick flick for no reason.

Read the book btw, it will give you what ever you seem to be missing from the movie, which seems to be every thing.

Twilight > Your Life

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            We'll I think I just to watch them in order. That's also the best. just gotta find a dvdr dl.
            dvdr? why not the blu ray?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Really don't understand why people keep comparing Hunger Games to Twilight...? I didn't see neither of them -I'm interested in HG tho- but the plots/characters/themes don't look that similar to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post

Twilight > Your Life

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

dvdr? why not the blu ray?
                because dvdr's is easy to burn straight to a dvdr(w) and watch it on my tv.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cody View Post

I didn't compare the two, although they both suck at doing drama.

As I said, this was a review of the movie not the book. I'm sure the book is great, but the concept doesn't work on film, I'm fine with films like Death Race and The Condemned where this concept worked, but making a teen-movie with such a gory concept does simply not work. Sorry.

Comment

• Watched 'Marley' last night, high, after a day in Hyde Park in London getting high for 420.

Best documentary on a musician I have seen... Bob done things even the most powerful leaders in the world can't do all through music. Unblievable. Gonna watch it again asap. Be defo buying it when it comes out.

10/10

Comment

I didn't compare the two, although they both suck at doing drama.

As I said, this was a review of the movie not the book. I'm sure the book is great, but the concept doesn't work on film, I'm fine with films like Death Race and The Condemned where this concept worked, but making a teen-movie with such a gory concept does simply not work. Sorry.
                    There wasn't a "gory" concept, the concept was violence and drama, not gore. The movie is based off the book, saying you were reviewing the movie while clearly saying you never read the book is ignorant. I don't think you even payed enough attention to the movie, to say that the drama sucked in it is ignorant in its own right as well.

inb4ITSMYOPINIONGTFO

You can still pull that card, but you are still ignorant to the film, comparing it to Twilight and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory

Comment

There wasn't a "gory" concept, the concept was violence and drama, not gore. The movie is based off the book, saying you were reviewing the movie while clearly saying you never read the book is ignorant. I don't think you even payed enough attention to the movie, to say that the drama sucked in it is ignorant in its own right as well.

inb4ITSMYOPINIONGTFO

You can still pull that card, but you are still ignorant to the film, comparing it to Twilight and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory
                      I just don't get why I can't dislike this movie? Why are you defending it?

Anyways, this is (once again) a movie DISCUSSION thread, and what you do ain't discussin'... So let's discuss the movie instead of throwin' arguments back and forth.

Comment

I just don't get why I can't dislike this movie? Why are you defending it?

Anyways, this is (once again) a movie DISCUSSION thread, and what you do ain't discussin'... So let's discuss the movie instead of throwin' arguments back and forth.
                        You're incompetent. You said the movie was like Twilight and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, and said that was the reason why you don't like it, it you actually sit down and watched the fucking movie you would know, or understand, even though you are fucking stupid that the movie is nothing like either of the two you compared it to.

You probably have never had a conversation with someone in "Real life" to know what a discussion is, because an argument can be a discussion.

Comment

You're incompetent. You said the movie was like Twilight and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, and said that was the reason why you don't like it, it you actually sit down and watched the fucking movie you would know, or understand, even though you are fucking stupid that the movie is nothing like either of the two you compared it to.

You probably have never had a conversation with someone in "Real life" to know what a discussion is, because an argument can be a discussion.
                          Stay outta my thread with that bs I'm fuckin' tired of it... Why ya wanna write an essay to me on somethin' which is absolutely pointless? You'll never win. I still don't like the movie.

Comment

Working...
                          X