Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Crazy, Stupid, Love again, this time with my parents. Still digg it, a great movie for its genre! They liked it too so that was great. Gonna show Pineapple Express to my dad soon. I told him that I think we actually already saw it together. Oh well, he probably forgot. Old senile fuck... lol

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post

Best opening sequence ever.
    Now added to watchlist.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      Now added to watchlist.
      Yayyy. Make sure your prioritise it, though; it's a once in a lifetime film (for me, anyway).

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        Yayyy. Make sure your prioritise it, though; it's a once in a lifetime film (for me, anyway).
        Yeah. I hope I'm gonna like it. Looks pretty good. Warrior is still my fav fight-movie.

Comment

Yeah. I hope I'm gonna like it. Looks pretty good. Warrior is still my fav fight-movie.
          Good to hear.

Oh, here's my review on Raging Bull:
          http://numberonemoviereviews.wordpre...g-bull-1980-2/

Just watched Reservoir Dogs for the first time since I've actually really started watching movies, and I must say, oh my god. It's definitely near to Pulp Fiction's greatness.

Review on Reservoir Dogs:
          http://numberonemoviereviews.wordpre...r-dogs-1992-6/
          Last edited by WeezYIsCraaazY; 07-08-2012, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Watched "For Colored Girls" and that shit is raw and depressing

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
              Watched "For Colored Girls" and that shit is raw and depressing
              you ever seen the movie "the diving bell and the butteffly"

i see ya got some french in ur status there, the movie is in french with subtitles

Comment

Trust me I have. But this was fucked up in another way.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

I love twisted endings and I loved Fight Club. All I'm saying is just that this was not the movie I expected to give me that at all.
                So when I see it again next time I will love it even more cause I know what to expect from it.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I'll watch it if I get the chance.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Just ordered these the 4th, and got em today

Bout to watch the green mile. Anything else?
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                  you ever seen the movie "the diving bell and the butteffly"

i see ya got some french in ur status there, the movie is in french with subtitles
                  ima check it out when i get a chance

Comment

• whoever has not seen natural born killers, i strongly suggest that you see it, it goes hard imo

Comment

• Originally posted by GrimGenius View Post
                      whoever has not seen natural born killers, i strongly suggest that you see it, it goes hard imo
                      On my watchlist for more than one reason, but mainly cause of Woody>>>>
                      he's such an underrated actor imo

Comment

• you guys should watch the beach

such a good movie

tbh

Comment

• Saw The Amazing Spiderman yesterday...
                          It was amazing, much better than that og movie with that hoe ass faggot Toby...

Comment

Working...
                          X