This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recorded Forrest Gump!

Haven't seen it since I was a kid. Can't remember anything from it!

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
      Im hyped as fuck for this new Batman

Is it worth watching the first one? Never saw it, but heard its shit..
      Batman Begins is a great film, its gets overlooked cause of Dark Knight but its the best batman origin story movie imo

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      Recorded Forrest Gump!

Haven't seen it since I was a kid. Can't remember anything from it!
      damn really? lol ive seen that movie probably a hundred times its always on TV over here

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
        Batman Begins is a great film, its gets overlooked cause of Dark Knight but its the best batman origin story movie imo

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

damn really? lol ive seen that movie probably a hundred times its always on TV over here
        yeah in Germany, too. Can't see it anymore haha

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Any1 saw Frontiers, Train, Dread or Mirrors?
          All of them are great movies imo

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
            Any1 saw Frontiers, Train, Dread or Mirrors?
            I've seen Mirrors. It was pretty scary tbh.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Proof View Post

Shit's crazy in tv today. Great movies coming! Forrest Gump, American History X and Inglourious Basterds! got the last two on BD tho.

Comment

• Just finished watching The Experiment. The story was quite good and it kept me interested throughout it, but the ending was a bit crap. Still worth a watch if you're bored and can't find anything else to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                Any1 saw Frontiers, Train, Dread or Mirrors?
                seen all of them

Frontiers 7/10
                Train 3/10
                Dread 6/10
                Mirrors 8.5/10

Originally posted by Coreeeeey View Post
                Just finished watching The Experiment. The story was quite good and it kept me interested throughout it, but the ending was a bit crap. Still worth a watch if you're bored and can't find anything else to watch.
                the german original was way better. And I fucking hate german movies LOL, but definitel watch the original

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                  the german original was way better. And I fucking hate german movies LOL, but definitel watch the original
                  It's the whole German thing that made me watch the re-make. I hate having to read subtitles haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Coreeeeey View Post
                    It's the whole German thing that made me watch the re-make. I hate having to read subtitles haha

Oh, there is no english sync for it?

Anyway, just watched The Hike (The Hike (2011) - IMDb). It was very good tbh. It's soooo fucking sexist lmao. It's a mixture between The Descent x Hostel x I Spit On Your Grave. It was a lot more disturbing and hardcore than I thought.

Comment

• Das Boot is by far the best German-language film ever made. It's so enthralling.

I'm doing a review for each of my top twenty-five movies.

25: #25: Boyz N the Hood (1991) � ThomasPridayReviews

Comment

• Forrest Gump.

What a magical movie. This is quality movie at its best. I loved every second of it and Hanks pulled it of amazingly!
                        I know that The Curious Case of Bemjamin Button is my fav movie and all, but to me they were very alike. While Forrest went from nothing to success and happiness in the right way, Benjamin did the same, but the wrong way. And both tells an amazing lifestory in just about 2 hours and 30 minutes.

10/10 nothing to talk about here.

And btw, have someone here seen I Am Sam with Sean Penn? Cause I wanna know how it is.

Comment

• Watching Final Destination V for the first time. So far it's just like the first one..

And the second

And the third

And the fourth

Only difference is this ones got horrible acting

Update: It does deliver the lolz tho
                          Last edited by DMC927; 07-16-2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X