• Show
Clear All

• Watched a 2 two movies earlier today on Netflix

The Mask Maker
    &
    Tatical Force w/ Stone Cold Steve Austin

both ok movies.. both get a tender 6.5

Comment

• The Cabin in the Woods. Finally got to see this. And no surprise, I was disapointed. Not because the movie was direct shit, but because it had one of the greatest horror-movie ideas ever and didn't live up to that. It was executed way less great than I was hoping for through the movie. And I would've liked the cgi to be better (especially the blood). But even though it was executed a bit poor, it was still a fun watch at points. 5 or 6 /10

Comment

• Look what dropped in today. Oooh yeeeah!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          Look what dropped in today. Oooh yeeeah!

Where did you get that from, bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
            Where did you get that from, bro?
            A danish website. But you can get it several places in the world. It is a limited edition tho so there won't be millions.

Comment

The Cabin in the Woods. Finally got to see this. And no surprise, I was disapointed. Not because the movie was direct shit, but because it had one of the greatest horror-movie ideas ever and didn't live up to that. It was executed way less great than I was hoping for through the movie. And I would've liked the cgi to be better (especially the blood). But even though it was executed a bit poor, it was still a fun watch at points. 5 or 6 /10
              Whats your favorite horror movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                Whats your favorite horror movie?
                Don't know tbh. I like The Descent, The Orphanage, 1408, Urban Legend, The Collector, (and from the old days, Alien 1-2, The Thing, Jaws.

I don't really have a straight favorite in that genre, but I'm a lot into the horror/thrillers.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------
                [MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] btw bruh, Raging Bull finished downloading today. I'ma see Jaws today, but maybe tomorrow I'll see that.

Comment

Don't know tbh. I like The Descent, The Orphanage, 1408, Urban Legend, The Collector, (and from the old days, Alien 1-2, The Thing, Jaws.

I don't really have a straight favorite in that genre, but I'm a lot into the horror/thrillers.
                  1408 was good I liked that movie. But I haven't seen the rest. And yea I'm really into horror movies too

Comment

1408 was good I liked that movie. But I haven't seen the rest. And yea I'm really into horror movies too
                    Well, let me tell ya a little about them.

The Descent was one of the first horror movies which really scared me. So claustrophobic and great shock effects! A great sequel to it too.

The Orphanage - a spanish movie directed by G. Del Toro. This is more in the thriller-department and a little drama too. I dunno, I just got so fascinated about it.

Urban Legend - also more thriller-like (in the style of I Know What You Did Last Summer) building around a killer who follows a pattern of Urban legends when he kills. Awesome serial-killer movie imo. Some find it boring, dunno why.

The Collector. Straight up exciting action-gore movie about a man trapped in a house full of traps trying to safe a family while the killer is around.

Go and check some trailers and shit.

And btw... YOU SAYING YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE REST, AS IN YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ALIEN, ALIENS OR JAWS?!? THOSE ARE CLASSICS DUDE!! WTF

Comment

Well, let me tell ya a little about them.

The Descent was one of the first horror movies which really scared me. So claustrophobic and great shock effects! A great sequel to it too.

The Orphanage - a spanish movie directed by G. Del Toro. This is more in the thriller-department and a little drama too. I dunno, I just got so fascinated about it.

Urban Legend - also more thriller-like (in the style of I Know What You Did Last Summer) building around a killer who follows a pattern of Urban legends when he kills. Awesome serial-killer movie imo. Some find it boring, dunno why.

The Collector. Straight up exciting action-gore movie about a man trapped in a house full of traps trying to safe a family while the killer is around.

Go and check some trailers and shit.

And btw... YOU SAYING YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE REST, AS IN YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ALIEN, ALIENS OR JAWS?!? THOSE ARE CLASSICS DUDE!! WTF
                      I wanna watch The Collector & The Orphanage. But yea man I never saw them. People told me Jaws was stupid so I just never saw them

Comment

I wanna watch The Collector & The Orphanage. But yea man I never saw them. People told me Jaws was stupid so I just never saw them
                        If you sit down and watch Jaws expecting an action packed gory horror movie about a giant natural-looking shark; you gon get a big let down. Bur if you sit down as a movie-lover and appreciate it for what it is and when it was made you gon like it. This created the basics of todays suspense and also created the ground for todays "tell-dont-show" movies. Even tho there ain't many like em anymore. Now it's all about showing the most.

Comment

If you sit down and watch Jaws expecting an action packed gory horror movie about a giant natural-looking shark; you gon get a big let down. Bur if you sit down as a movie-lover and appreciate it for what it is and when it was made you gon like it. This created the basics of todays suspense and also created the ground for todays "tell-dont-show" movies. Even tho there ain't many like em anymore. Now it's all about showing the most.
                          No. I don't like a lot of blood & gore in movies. I like psychological horrors. Stuff like that. Movies that can really scare me.

Comment

Working...
                          X