X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Shoot Em Up.

Lmao, great over-the-top action movie with witty action sequences, and memorable one-liners. I love movies like this, where you can clear your head, sit back and relax, and just enjoy the highly entertaining mess happening on the screen!
    Can tell me a few films like this? I have a long day tomorrow so just want to watch a film and relax before I go to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
      Can tell me a few films like this? I have a long day tomorrow so just want to watch a film and relax before I go to sleep.
      inception.

Comment

• Anybody seen Snitch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          inception.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
          since you didn't highlight the last part, I don't know if I can. But if you want movies like Shoot Em Up I can suggest Crank (which you've probably already seen).

But I'll try recommending some movies that are entertaining and don't require that much thinking or attention: Snatch, Taken 1and 2, Hot Fuzz, The Raid Redemption, The Terminal.

Very different genres here, so check out some info on the movie before watching it. But all these are movies that was made for entertainment only.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

- - - Updated - - -

since you didn't highlight the last part, I don't know if I can. But if you want movies like Shoot Em Up I can suggest Crank (which you've probably already seen).

But I'll try recommending some movies that are entertaining and don't require that much thinking or attention: Snatch, Taken 1and 2, Hot Fuzz, The Raid Redemption, The Terminal.

Very different genres here, so check out some info on the movie before watching it. But all these are movies that was made for entertainment only.
            I'll check snatch and the terminal out, I have seen all the others, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
              I'll check snatch and the terminal out, I have seen all the others, thanks.
              Just know they are very different movies.

The Terminal is a feel-good drama with an amazing peformance from Hanks, and Snatch is a krimi-comedy in the style of movies like Pulp Fiction and Lock Stock, with a damn funny peformance from Brad Pitt!

Comment

• I need to stop procrastinating and watch Enter the Void and Late Spring. I loved Tokyo Story, but anyone that's seen any of Ozu's films know you gotta be in a certain mood to watch that shit for hours. Big Gaspar Noe fan. I heard it's better under the influence but I don't have the time for that shit high. Soon though, I'll sit down and watch that and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by TunechiFan =] View Post
                  Anybody seen Snitch?
                  Dope!

Dwayne always delivers

Comment

• The Crimson Rivers

started out pretty good...2nd half was fucking garbage though, felt like they didnt know what to do with the storyline & it became very corny/generic :hmmm;
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Bets movie to watch high?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                        I need to stop procrastinating and watch Enter the Void and Late Spring. I loved Tokyo Story, but anyone that's seen any of Ozu's films know you gotta be in a certain mood to watch that shit for hours. Big Gaspar Noe fan. I heard it's better under the influence but I don't have the time for that shit high. Soon though, I'll sit down and watch that and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
                        Ozu's the master, it's not even funny.

Watched Tokyo Story about 6-7 months ago, bought and seen about 11 Ozu films since.

Later Spring and I Was Born But... are his best imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          Bets movie to watch high?

Comment

Working...
                          X