This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    Just saw 2 Guns...movie is fucking awesome. There is a lot of action scenes but what I liked most was Wahlberg and Denzel together, they were hilarious.

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    I swear I saw someone write that the Conjuring sucked...? Don't know what the fuck you were on...

Shit was quality. I watched it tonight at the movies, GREAT modern horror movie. GREAT! Best I've seen in a long time imo.
    These 2 are now a must watch!

Comment

• is [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] on vacation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        is [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] on vacation?
        I think he doesn't come much on here anymore coz of childish idiots in this forums lol...
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Better than Insidious ?
          Yes. Insidious after you saw that red monster guy it went a bit downhill for me, still enjoyed that movie a lot for a modern horror, but this one was pretty fucking creepy the whole way through. Only thing that ruined it for me was a group of lil fag kids couple row backs laughing and talking out loud every now and then.

But yeah i really enjoyed that, might go see it again high

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Yes. Insidious after you saw that red monster guy it went a bit downhill for me, still enjoyed that movie a lot for a modern horror, but this one was pretty fucking creepy the whole way through. Only thing that ruined it for me was a group of lil fag kids couple row backs laughing and talking out loud every now and then.

Yea that part of the movie made me jump =/

Comment

Yea that part of the movie made me jump =/
              Your ruining the movie for others dawg

Comment

The Conjurings ending was pretty badddd, it was creepy up until the exorcism and it scared me for a few nights but Insidious i felt that guy was behind me literally for 3 months... I was fucking TRAUMATIZED BY DAT SHIT NIGGUH

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  Your ruining the movie for others dawg
                  You've not seen Insidious yet ?

It's not a new film I thought everyone would have seen it =/

Comment

• Originally posted by TheePuppy View Post
                    The Conjurings ending was pretty badddd, it was creepy up until the exorcism and it scared me for a few nights but Insidious i felt that guy was behind me literally for 3 months... I was fucking TRAUMATIZED BY DAT SHIT NIGGUH
                    Ever heard of spoiler tags?

Comment

Ever heard of spoiler tags?
                      For insidious or the conjuring? The trailer reveals like the whole movie of The Conjuring and if youre talking about Insidious YMCMB357 alteady posted the pic of the guy

Comment

You've not seen Insidious yet ?

It's not a new film I thought everyone would have seen it =/
                        Not really, but it sounds dope..so I might see it

Comment

• World War Z worth a watch? I like films like that. Also watched Oblivion the other day, it's okay, worth a watch - good concept of a film and a nice twist but could have been much better.

Comment

Working...
                          X