• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    Should be interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      Should be interesting
      yes it will be, very high hopes for this movie, been keeping an eye on production and stuff since they announced it, they've done a good job keeping it similar to the original 1954 Godzilla, so hopefully it delivers, unlike that matthew broderick Godzilla movie...that was atrocious.......

side note bryan cranston is in this aha, if that will convince you to see it more now

Comment

• anyone ever watched Storyville: How Hackers Changed the World - We Are Legion (2012) - IMDb ?

Comment

• Does anybody know of a good movie that i can watch?, Maybe something that is already out on DVD?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

Is it any good?, cause i'm about to watch it. , I've watched TPB (The Pirate Bay) documentary & it was really good, just hoping this one is as good.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
            Does anybody know of a good movie that i can watch?, Maybe something that is already out on DVD?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it any good?, cause i'm about to watch it. , I've watched TPB (The Pirate Bay) documentary & it was really good, just hoping this one is as good.
            ive never watched it

watch it and let me know

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              ive never watched it

watch it and let me know

Alright, i'll come back with a review in like 2 hours.

Comment

• OMG. Just went to Gravity. I'll post a review tomorrow because I'm still recovering.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                  OMG. Just went to Gravity. I'll post a review tomorrow because I'm still recovering.
                  I heard it's overrated and really boring.

Just two people in a spacesuit and pictures of Earth and satellites.

Comment

OMG. Just went to Gravity. I'll post a review tomorrow because I'm still recovering.
                    Ya let us know how it is, movie looked awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    They've started filming 22 Jump Street! The first movie was hilarious
                    Hell yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      I heard it's overrated and really boring.

Just two people in a spacesuit and pictures of Earth and satellites.

Yo, it has an average of 96 at Metacritic and 98% on RottenTomatoes. You think it's just that? Well whoever told that you is clearly crazy because if there's a movie that's anything but boring it's this one. I was on the edge of the seat for the whole movie. Besides that, it was so different than what I expected. I expected like 15 minutes of an action sequence and then just Sandra Bullock drifting away and the rest would just be her trying to communicate, interacting with George Clooney and hoping to survive.

It's not. It's a rollercoaster. Go see it, if you don't you'll miss one of the best movie experience you'll ever get!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      Ya let us know how it is, movie looked awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yes!
                      It's amazing. It's so beautifully shot, the visuals are stunning, you're constantly on the edge of your seat, Sandra Bullock needs to win an oscar for this performance and the whole idea behind the movie is so smart. Go see it, you won't be disappointed!

Comment

Yo, it has an average of 96 at Metacritic and 98% on RottenTomatoes. You think it's just that? Well whoever told that you is clearly crazy because if there's a movie that's anything but boring it's this one. I was on the edge of the seat for the whole movie. Besides that, it was so different than what I expected. I expected like 15 minutes of an action sequence and then just Sandra Bullock drifting away and the rest would just be her trying to communicate, interacting with George Clooney and hoping to survive.

It's not. It's a rollercoaster. Go see it, if you don't you'll miss one of the best movie experience you'll ever get!

- - - Updated - - -

It's amazing. It's so beautifully shot, the visuals are stunning, you're constantly on the edge of your seat, Sandra Bullock needs to win an oscar for this performance and the whole idea behind the movie is so smart. Go see it, you won't be disappointed!
                        I'mma definitely check it out, good looks!

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Damn.....I guess I gotta check this out then
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X