X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
    Lol its just so fucking boring overall
    It got some very well-written dialogue several places, and if you enjoy that then it's less boring. But boring it is at times, indeed. But if you know about the original graphic novel it is one of the hardest stories to explain, and many directors have passed on making the film. Snyder took the leap and he honestly did what he could. And the theatrical 2 hours and 40 minutes is nothing compared to what Snyder did with the 'Ultimate Cut' of the movie, which is like an hour longer! lol

Comment

• 2013 has been a great year for Sci-Fi, and looks like 2014 it's going down the same route..

So excited about all of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
        2013 has been a great year for Sci-Fi, and looks like 2014 it's going down the same route..

So excited about all of these
        is gravity sci-fi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          is gravity sci-fi?
          To me it is...well technically it's a drama/thriller wich just happens to be set in space, there aren't no aliens, androids, spaceships n stuff like that, everything is quite realistic. But it def got a sci-fi feel IMO.
          Btw i saw it a couple months ago and I loved it, stunning visuals and even tho the story is simplistic, it is metaphorically deeper than what might seem at first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
            To me it is...well technically it's a drama/thriller wich just happens to be set in space, there aren't no aliens, androids, spaceships n stuff like that, everything is quite realistic. But it def got a sci-fi feel IMO.
            Btw i saw it a couple months ago and I loved it, stunning visuals and even tho the story is simplistic, it is metaphorically deeper than what might seem at first.
            yea I'm waiting to watch it.

there is a DVD screener out right now but not sure if thats high quality enough for the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              yea I'm waiting to watch it.

there is a DVD screener out right now but not sure if thats high quality enough for the movie.
              Try to catch it in cinemas if you can, otherwise just wait till the DVD or the BR are out cause that movie deserves the best quality

Comment

• Anyone know if the new hunger games movie is leaked anywhere online?

Comment

• I'm really excited to see The Wolf of Wall Street now.

Richard Brody (of the New Yorker) named in film of the year, which is good because I usually agree with his opinions. Peter Travers (of Rolling Stone) named it the third best film of the year, behind 12 Years a Slave and Gravity.

And I just found out it's 179 minutes (3 hours) long, and it's an 18 (highest rating in the UK), so it doesn't sound like it's going to be one of those studio-controlled movies. It sounds like Scorsese had a good amount of creative control, which usually leads to a good movie.

Comment

• Felt like I had to see it someday... Antichrist.

Nope, not a good movie. Not at all. It had some beautiful cinematography and great peformances, but apart from that it was just nasty and wrong.

Comment

• I LOVE THIS MOVIE with a passion.
                      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• It doesn't look as good as the first one, but I'll still watch it.

Comment

• Just watched Fruitvale Station.

Damn

Comment

Working...
                          X