Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best new movies in threaters? I'm trying to take my girl to one tonight but don't know anything good that's out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      What are the best new movies in threaters? I'm trying to take my girl to one tonight but don't know anything good that's out.
      right now wolf of Wall Street.

Comment

• Anyone see monuments men yet?

Comment

• i think i might be the only person in the world who thinks wolf of wall street is average

Comment

• I finally watched Inception for the first time, it lived up to its hype from years a go,
            But people made it seem like it was the most confusing movie ever,

I watched Wolf On Wallstreet too, it was long, and pretty....i don't know, pretty, just, plain to me, a rich dude lets the money get to his head, big surprise

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            No fuck that shit, cinema job. Has to be. I can't think of anything better than seeing Leonardo Di Caprio snort Cocaine off a womans tits on a huge Sony 4K cinema screen. I know a half decent quality rip is out but you gotta see that at cinema.
            damn its that serious for u huh

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              I finally watched Inception for the first time, it lived up to its hype from years a go,

I watched Wolf On Wallstreet too, it was long, and pretty....i don't know, pretty, just, plain to me, a rich dude lets the money get to his head, big surprise

- - - Updated - - -

yep wolf of wall street aint amazing like ppl made it out to be

but inception is goat 11/10

Comment

I finally watched Inception for the first time, it lived up to its hype from years a go,

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a huge movie geek, so yeah when it comes to watching a standard quality rip download of a film or going to see it in the cinema, there is only ever going to be one option. Unless you broke as fuck.

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                i think i might be the only person in the world who thinks wolf of wall street is average
                Probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  I'm a huge movie geek, so yeah when it comes to watching a standard quality rip download of a film or going to see it in the cinema, there is only ever going to be one option. Unless you broke as fuck.

Probably.

Whats your top 10 for 2013?

Saw Inside Llewyn Davis, the ending confused me, left me feeling unsatisfied

Comment

Whats your top 10 for 2013?

Saw Inside Llewyn Davis, the ending confused me, left me feeling unsatisfied
                    Always hard to pick a top 10 but some favourites from last year.

Django Unchained
                    Lore
                    The Rocket
                    The Place Beyond the Pines
                    Short Term 12
                    The Act of Killing
                    The Way Way Back
                    Locke
                    The Spectacular Now
                    No

Comment

• Just watched Prisoners, craaaazzy film, Django was my faveorite movie that was made in 2012, but prisoners knocked it out for me, really kept me on the edge of my seat

Comment

Just watched Prisoners, craaaazzy film, Django was my faveorite movie that was made in 2012, but prisoners knocked it out for me, really kept me on the edge of my seat
                        Django was only in my 2013 list because in the UK it didn't come out until January, unlike the US where it come out in Nov/December I think.

Prisoners is good, but wasn't as mystery as everyone made it out to be. Very good, but yeah I guess there was a lot of hype around it at the time of release.

Comment

• Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reteam With '50/50' Director

Great news!

Comment

Working...
                          X