This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Yes, thought its gonna be a stupid ship move or whatever...but Tom Hanks maan...shit is dope
    I watched it =)

Pretty cool, not amazing though.

Comment

• Re-watched Wolf of Wallstreet last night, just as good as the first time.

Saw 300: Rise of an Empire last week as well, that shit was pretty cool. I enjoyed it, obviously not as good as the first I don't think but I found it cool the way they did the story and it was a bit of a prequal, a story running along side the same time frame as the first movie and then continues after, pretty cool.

Dunno if I'll see NFS at cinema, might just wait for DL on that one. Got Captain America this month, defo go see that. And the English film Starred up looks sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Re-watched Wolf of Wallstreet last night, just as good as the first time.

Saw 300: Rise of an Empire last week as well, that shit was pretty cool. I enjoyed it, obviously not as good as the first I don't think but I found it cool the way they did the story and it was a bit of a prequal, a story running along side the same time frame as the first movie and then continues after, pretty cool.

Dunno if I'll see NFS at cinema, might just wait for DL on that one. Got Captain America this month, defo go see that. And the English film Starred up looks sick.

the new 300 is more or less the same film imo...althought i think they chose to develop the plot this time whereas in the first one they developed the characters

Comment

• [wshh]wshhjw9xZEqJw9PXTAV7[/wshh]

Comment

• I watched "I, Frankenstein" last night. Hannah McKay from Dexter is the main female actor in it [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION]

Movie sucks though

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              I watched "I, Frankenstein" last night. Hannah McKay from Dexter is the main female actor in it @Kuzz

Movie sucks though
              I MUST WATCH THIS ASAP!!! I was soooo in love with her... Is she just as hot in that?

Comment

• just watched implanted, shit this was the worst movie i've seen in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  I MUST WATCH THIS ASAP!!! I was soooo in love with her... Is she just as hot in that?
                  Probably not mate. The movie is bad though lol.

Comment

• Has the movie Divergent leaked anywhere online yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      Has the movie Divergent leaked anywhere online yet?
                      if it has it will only be shitty quality

Comment

• Really pumped for for wolf of Wall Street blu ray release tomorrow. Can't wait to finally own that film

Comment

• Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
                          Who's excited for the Entourage Movie?!?! F-YEAH!
                          Washed up the show was awesome though.
                          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
                          X