This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
    If you are talking the first 'Amazing' then yes, I totally agree. But this is an improvement. Still corny and overbloated but it's self aware so it works.

Just got back from the 5.5 hour Director's Cut of Nymhomaniac. Damn, probably the longest movie I've ever seen (only a 20 minute break between the two volumes). I don't think it was worth the ekstra minutes on top of the "shorter" 4-hour version but whatever. Mostly more genitial and penetration shots... Not exactly needed lol.

And it had one of the most gross-out uncomfortable scenes I've ever witnessed. A "Self Abortion Scene". That means the main character stuck huge long items up in her cunt to open the womb and then pull the fetus out with a hook. And the close-ups and details are not spared upon. Fuck that was nasty as hell...

yea but it just doesn't look interesting to me lol.

and eww lol that sounds disgusting.

Comment

• Real shit... Took the lady to see "If I Stay" the movie is actually really good... I dunno if anybody else does this, but when I see sad movies, for some reason my brain imagines my family in that situation and makes it pretty sad at times, but nonetheless the movie was really good. I work at a movie theatre for Regal Entertainment, so I get to see a lot of movies, and i actually wasn't disappointed with this one.

Comment

• Boyhood - Amazing.

Starred Up - Decent English Movie.

Chef - Feel good film.

The Fault in Our Stars - Sad as fuck.

Comment

• Can't wait to see this...

Comment

• Is bad neighbours worth watching?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Is bad neighbours worth watching?
              If you liked This is the End and that kind of humor, then yes.

That means sex jokes, dick jokes, a lot of embarrassing moments, and most importantly - jokes being driven out to its absolute maximum of capacity, miles ahead of when it stopped actually being funny. As you can hear, I wasn't a fan, but for a boring rainy day and if you are high then I'll say go for it. Just don't except more than what has been done already a thousand times over.

Comment

Is bad neighbours worth watching?
                its seth rogen so u already know its gonna be funny as fuck while high lol
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Boyhood - Amazing.

Starred Up - Decent English Movie.

Chef - Feel good film.

The Fault in Our Stars - Sad as fuck.
                  Real shit.

Comment

Boyhood - Amazing.
                    Indeed. Already watched it twice and going for a third time soon lol. It's just so beautiful. A truly amazing experience!

Been thinking about watching The Fault in Our Stars, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Comment

Can't wait to see this...

Does it have a release date yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                        If you liked This is the End and that kind of humor, then yes.

That means sex jokes, dick jokes, a lot of embarrassing moments, and most importantly - jokes being driven out to its absolute maximum of capacity, miles ahead of when it stopped actually being funny. As you can hear, I wasn't a fan, but for a boring rainy day and if you are high then I'll say go for it. Just don't except more than what has been done already a thousand times over.
                        Ahaha I like most of their films but didn't really like this is the end
                        Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        its seth rogen so u already know its gonna be funny as fuck while high lol
                        What if you don't get high?

Comment

Ahaha I like most of their films but didn't really like this is the end
                          Same. I love Pineapple Express and Superbad but This is the End was so disappointing!

Comment

Working...
                          X