X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'The Flash': Dominic Purcell, Heat Wave, Joins - Hollywood Reporter

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
      Indeed. Already watched it twice and going for a third time soon lol. It's just so beautiful. A truly amazing experience!

Been thinking about watching The Fault in Our Stars, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
      It was actually really good. Sad, but that was to be expected. When I first see it advertised I was expecting a bit of a rip off of 'A Walk to Remember' sick girl bla bla bla, but it wasn't. And I laughed more than I was sad I think... Makes you happy and sad at the same damn time lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      Does it have a release date yet?
      October 3rd in US I believe. Dunno about the UK and anywhere else. Hope to see this at the cinema, may go to a proper premium cinema to see it like I did with the Marley Documentary couple years ago.

Comment

• Blue Ruin.

A small yet intense film with surprising cinematography and a good little revenge story. A hidden gem.

Comment

• I saw Lucy yesterday and it was dope.

Comment

• okay so I finally watched the new Spider-Man last night lol.

didnt really enjoy it

Comment

• Can somebody recommend a little-known and unique movie, that is unexpectedly great and original?

Comment

Can somebody recommend a little-known and unique movie, that is unexpectedly great and original?
                disconnect??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  disconnect??
                  #Watched

Good suggestion tho.

Comment

#Watched

Good suggestion tho.
                    lol i didnt know any others
                    id watch again if i was you lol

Comment

lol i didnt know any others
                      id watch again if i was you lol
                      heh, Disconnect was a good movie but it seems a bit overrated. Not that it isn't great, it's just nothing new or refreshing or truly different. It's seen many times before, but still it is of course good on its own (a solid 7/10 imo).

Magnolia. Now that's a tragic movie with intervening storylines that is top of the top! PTA>>>>>>

edit; didn't mean to shit on your suggestion lol - I can see it may sound like that but that wasn't my intention, it was more generally speaking. It's still an unique movie just not as much as some people make of it.
                      Last edited by ProBitaz.; 09-05-2014, 08:38 PM.

Comment

heh, Disconnect was a good movie but it seems a bit overrated. Not that it isn't great, it's just nothing new or refreshing or truly different. It's seen many times before, but still it is of course good on its own (a solid 7/10 imo).

Magnolia. Now that's a tragic movie with intervening storylines that is top of the top! PTA>>>>>>

edit; didn't mean to shit on your suggestion lol - I can see it may sound like that but that wasn't my intention, it was more generally speaking. It's still an unique movie just not as much as some people make of it.
                        it aint overrated bruh cause it aint that popular lol
                        and its cool lol, i aint never heard of it
                        i will check it out on imdb now

Comment

it aint overrated bruh cause it aint that popular lol
                          and its cool lol, i aint never heard of it
                          i will check it out on imdb now
                          Maybe not in the general sense, but it's overrated on this forum mostly. Everybody was recommending that shit like crazy.

But I love movies that surprise you even with a small budget just like Disconnect, and the movie I just watched called Blue Ruin. You gotta salute filmmakers like that, creating art out of nothing.

Comment

Working...
                          X