Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of epic crime drama...looks like American Gangster 2k15...can't wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post

The return of epic crime drama...looks like American Gangster 2k15...can't wait
      looks dope.

Comment

• Looks like the second Avengers movie leaked, gonna watch later tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          Looks like the second Avengers movie leaked, gonna watch later tonight
          It can't of leaked in a good quality or has it

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            It can't of leaked in a good quality or has it
            guaranteed not aha, shaky cam most likely....

cant wait until this friday when it comes out in NA....seeing it right after work with my work buddies, this is a movie that needs to be seen in theatre anyway imo

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              Looks like the second Avengers movie leaked, gonna watch later tonight
              did you watch a good copy?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                Yo brah finally watched it, it was epic man and agree that Iggy shouldnt be there but idc bout it much lol but overall it was an amazing movie
                Haha right?? And there is also a F&F 8 coming out in April 2017 as well
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                  Haha right?? And there is also a F&F 8 coming out in April 2017 as well
                  Really ?

Have they already started shooting it and will it have the same actors from F&F7 (except for Paul of course) ?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      Really ?

Have they already started shooting it and will it have the same actors from F&F7 (except for Paul of course) ?
                      Ya I think the same actors but they said it's a new chapter so who knows and it's set in NY
                      I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                        Ya I think the same actors but they said it's a new chapter so who knows and it's set in NY
                        Interesting

Comment

• Saw "The Captive", it was amazing. It was kinda scary or not scary but the situation was so fucked up that you almost feel ill lol. It was extremely good, it won an Oscar too.

It's about a family annd the daughter get kidnapped. Then for 8 years the kidnappers have been watching the family through a bunch of cameras.

Well it's really really good recomend you watch it

Comment

Working...
                          X