Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

My PC ain't gonna run this shit, not even on low.. Screens look just amazing..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      Ha well considering my PC got blue screen of death today I'm not sure mine is even gonna still be alive by then lol!! Might be time to invest in a new PC.

Comment

Ha well considering my PC got blue screen of death today I'm not sure mine is even gonna still be alive by then lol!! Might be time to invest in a new PC.
        Damn, I don't want to waste money now on new PC, I'm already spending way too much money for school, prom and all that stuff, and I'm starting a student life in October so I don't think it's the right time to invest in PC..

Blue screens suck, but they can happen for a lot of reasons, you should check what the message in the blue screen says and then see what it means on Google, it might be just a virus or some light problem..

Comment

• Can't wait for this game, Going to the midnight release!
          Luckily its released a week before I go back to Uni.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
            Can't wait for this game, Going to the midnight release!
            Beleee dat

Comment

Beleee dat
              You going to midnight release?

Comment

Beleee dat
                Order it online you will have it monday instead of tuesday.

Comment

You going to midnight release?
                  Prob not haha, but if there was a game to go to one for it would be that.

Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                  Order it online you will have it monday instead of tuesday.
                  Yeah already got it pre-ordered, I've never been to a midnight release in my life lol. Only cinema midnight releases I go to.

Comment

Prob not haha, but if there was a game to go to one for it would be that.

Yeah already got it pre-ordered, I've never been to a midnight release in my life lol. Only cinema midnight releases I go to.
                    I remember waiting for red dead redemption the day before it came out, was watching my postman down the street! was taking ages to get to my house, then he fucked off somewhere and didn't come back for an hour lol, I was impatient that day for a game I just found out about the week before.

Don't know how impatient I'm going to be waiting for the postman for this game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                      I remember waiting for red dead redemption the day before it came out, was watching my postman down the street! was taking ages to get to my house, then he fucked off somewhere and didn't come back for an hour lol, I was impatient that day for a game I just found out about the week before.

Don't know how impatient I'm going to be waiting for the postman for this game!
                      Oh I've been there homie!! I've even gone down the street and asked the Postman I've been so fucking impatient lool!! When there is something I want, I normally get it as soon as I can, and waste money, like right now I'm looking at a Samsung UE46S8000 which costs �1200, also a Mac Screen for design that I can plug my MacBook Pro into... That's �900... It's very likely I'm going to get a new credit card interest free for 18months and buy both of them ASAP then have 18 months to pay off LOL! I NEED SHIT NOW!

Comment

Can't wait for this game, Going to the midnight release!
                        its too far away to be talking about that brah

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          With any luck, its requirements should be the same as Max Payne 3, which I was able to run decently smooth on Medium.
                          By the way, saw some sites starting to put up GTA V preorder for PC. Nothing's official yet, but we can look forward to something good
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X