Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
    There is a secret location to get a Bugatti without paying 1 mil for it.
    Please share =)

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Please share =)

Comment

• Comment

• Note though...you have to buy the Veyron if you want it to be respawnable. Otherwise that secret location is purely until you total it or die etc.

Comment

• Comment

• Got it on the release day and I could write an essay about this game how good it is. I'm very busy lately but when I have time to play, I'll play. I just can't stop, I'm so in it. I'm at 56% right now.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  I stumbled onto that during the beginning of the game when you scope out the store you gonna rob. Lucky spot I guess, wondered why I never saw them anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    I stumbled onto that during the beginning of the game when you scope out the store you gonna rob. Lucky spot I guess, wonder why I never seen them anywhere else.
                    ive seen them while driving brah

i hopped out, robbed it, then took it to my garage

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      ive seen them while driving brah

i hopped out, robbed it, then took it to my garage
                      Ah I never have I don't think? Only the character in it Devin? Or whoever it is that drives one. Guess it was lucky I spotted it right at the beginning of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Ah I never have I don't think? Only the character in it Devin? Or whoever it is that drives one. Guess it was lucky I spotted it right at the beginning of the game.
                        i dont know who was in mine

it was like the first 2 hours of being on the game i seen one

Comment

• i be seein dem all da time.... i dont be carin bout dem tho
                          i be tryna get dem low riders and dem chevys and dem thunderbirds
                          be seeing em asap den go to the shop and trick it out, den go to the garage...
                          my garage plushed out...

Comment

Working...
                          X