Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    I think they're trying to focus on finishing promotion for Max Payne 3 first. Then on to the big boy GTA V will easily steal the spotlight from every game. Even Black Ops II.
    Max payne 3 promotion ended on thursday right? so they can start preparing for gta promotion now. maybe release info or a trailer start of june. i dont know, damn i just want something! and soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
      Max payne 3 promotion ended on thursday right? so they can start preparing for gta promotion now. maybe release info or a trailer start of june. i dont know, damn i just want something! and soon!
      There will be some post-release promotion though, so I expect GTA promotion around mid-June.
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

There will be some post-release promotion though, so I expect GTA promotion around mid-June.
        Yeah i know, they wont start promoting gta v until say a month after max payne 3, to let it sell, not everybody can afford the first week it is out.

Comment

• Vehicle list for gta found on max payne files, not got the link open but just google it or twitter gta v and you should find it.

Also Amazon's U.S. site listed Grand Theft Auto V as being released this December. Think they have removed it now.

Comment

Vehicle list for gta found on max payne files, not got the link open but just google it or twitter gta v and you should find it.

Also Amazon's U.S. site listed Grand Theft Auto V as being released this December. Think they have removed it now.
            It's kinda obvious they're gonna release it at the end of the year though. No better time than Holiday season.
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Wow gta v will get so much hype.

The person who found the vehicle list posted a thread on gta forums, and it got too 84 pages in 2 days, and 160,000 views.

Also the list pretty much confirms snow and snowmobiles, so maybe we can go skiing and stuff for activities. which would be cool.

Comment

Wow gta v will get so much hype.

The person who found the vehicle list posted a thread on gta forums, and it got too 84 pages in 2 days, and 160,000 views.

Also the list pretty much confirms snow and snowmobiles, so maybe we can go skiing and stuff for activities. which would be cool.
                Snow? In Los Santos? Dafuq???
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Snow? In Los Santos? Dafuq???
                  No not in los santos lol, but there may be mountains that have snow, like in red dead redemption there was place with snow.

Comment

• I duno if I believe that vehicle list in the Max Payne files Why would they put GTA info in there? I have seen it btw, jw what the fuq it is ha

Cannot wait for GTA V to start getting some attention though!

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
                      I duno if I believe that vehicle list in the Max Payne files Why would they put GTA info in there? I have seen it btw, jw what the fuq it is ha

Because Rockstar is known to give subliminal messages in games for their next project
                      So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
                        I duno if I believe that vehicle list in the Max Payne files Why would they put GTA info in there? I have seen it btw, jw what the fuq it is ha

They have done it before, but they dont confirm or deny it. Its probably there way to start getting the hype up..

I hope if true, the vehicle list is not complete, 1 plane is dissapointing..

Comment

• Could get some new info in the next few days.

Take 2 are having some financial report tommorow, didnt really read what it meant, but it was basically..

if at the end of q4 there expected income is very high then this could mean they are releasing gta v in october. Also some rumors trailer or news on the 24th.

Comment

Working...
                          X