No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockstar is stepping up their game. Shitting on every other game-developing company.

Rockstar Games - Statistics | LinkedIn
    Selling:
    -"I Survived 2012." Bracelet
    Full List
    (clickable)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Calmmmm downn peoples!

5th-7th June, next Tuesday to Thursday, we will get GTA info.
      News: Rockstar 'has no plans for E3' - CVG UK

no rockstar at e3, if you were meaning e3 lol.

7 months of no info ffs lol. loss interest in this game now to be honest, i was hoping it would be out in october, but now i dont care lol.

Comment

• They're really keeping this project under wrap... Ah well, guess I can focus on Black Ops II news instead.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          They're really keeping this project under wrap... Ah well, guess I can focus on Black Ops II news instead.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
            You can say what you want, BO2 is gonna blow your fucking mind
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                What, am I the only one here who fucks with the Black Ops story?
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

What, am I the only one here who fucks with the Black Ops story?
                  Its just the franchise, one new game every 12 months with only a few minor changes lol.

Comment

Its just the franchise, one new game every 12 months with only a few minor changes lol.
                    With two developers, each working on their game for over a year
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

With two developers, each working on their game for over a year
                      1 year working on a game lol. the missions you can complete in a couple of days, then its just the same online again with new maps and guns, they could just release DLC's every 12 months lol. I understand why people love it though.

Comment

1 year working on a game lol. the missions you can complete in a couple of days, then its just the same online again with new maps and guns, they could just release DLC's every 12 months lol. I understand why people love it though.
                        Right now I'm just having a serious case of mindfuck after what they revealed about the BO1 story. Like, it really changes everything.
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

funniest shit I've heard in a long time... For a new COD to blow my mind it needs to be way more than BO2

Comment

Working...
                          X