No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrades as well as some very deep car customization. Stay tuned for more very soon.

“Rockstar, how many discs will the Xbox and PS3 versions of the game have? I am asking because I am just conscious of how many discs I will have to install onto my Xbox 360 HDD.”cj67890
    “Hi R*, as you said GTAV will be the biggest game that Rockstar ever created, normally it should be the biggest in size too. So how you are going to solve Xbox 360 disc limit issues? I mean will GTAV have many discs (on Xbox 360 platform)…?”youtubos
    “If we install GTAV on Xbox 360 do we have to insert other discs or not?”Persian-boy1995

Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game we have yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation�3 systems. For Xbox 360, Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs.
    This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance. For PlayStation�3, the game ships on one disc and will install content as soon as you insert the game. The install is roughly 8GB, and players will be able to play as soon as the install is complete.

“Will we ever see some GTA V gameplay?”@ASTR4Lx

Yes. Soon (or in September if you don’t want to see it before you play it… it’s up to you) – the first Official Gameplay Video is on its way...

“Hey Rockstar, I'm curious whether you are planning on releasing GTA V on the PC...” received via Mouthoff
    “You've probably been asked before, but is GTA V coming for next gen consoles also?” @tomtoon2010

The only versions of the game that we have announced are for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation�3 which are set for a September 17th worldwide release. We don’t have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen or a PC platform release at this time and we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now.

“When will we get information on GTA V multiplayer?” @camronbnl3

Expect to hear some first details soon – it’s called Grand Theft Auto Online and we’re very excited to unveil it for you sometime this summer.

“A healthy GTAIV multiplayer game is really hard to come by nowadays. By healthy I mean players play for good clean fun. Every time I join a game it's either modded or hacked. When I create a custom game, some abusive d*ck joins my game and ruins everyone's fun game. I can't just kick him out unless everyone votes. Do something about this in GTAV, Rockstar.”received via Mouthoff

Ever since Grand Theft Auto IV was released, we’ve continued to integrate newer and stronger methods of cheat detection and prevention for each of our games. While we have yet to reveal specifically what new anti-cheating measures we have planned for GTAV, rest assured that we’re focused on creating as level a playing field and as fair, fun (and healthy as you say) an experience as possible for everyone. There will always be some people who want to cheat but we are going to do our best to stop it. We have spent a lot of time and effort making an incredible Online experience and proper support is part of that package.

“Hello Rockstar, I have a question: how much difference will there be between the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game?”received via Mouthoff

Players can expect the same great gameplay experience on both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms as they have both been developed in tandem. Like all of our games, trust that we’re committed to making sure Grand Theft Auto V looks and runs as great as possible regardless of whether you pick it up for PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360, and we are excited for fans on both platforms to experience Grand Theft Auto V this September. We expect any visual differences to be completely negligible.

“I smell a delay...” SanViceCity
    “Hope R* will release this game on September 17th. HOPE it will no be delayed AGAIN.”creed_20103

There’s nothing to worry about, so we aren’t quite sure what you’re smelling! GTAV will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September 17th.

Comment

• Can't wait for the game!

To play this game in Xbox you gotta put two discs and also have a hard drive connected to the console? Damn....
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Can't wait for the game!

To play this game in Xbox you gotta put two discs and also have a hard drive connected to the console? Damn....
        On the new Xbox One or Xbox 360 too ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          On the new Xbox One or Xbox 360 too ?
          360...till now, the game will probably not be in the new gen consoles and PC (shout out to the homie [MENTION=31332]YMCMB-FTW[/MENTION] lol)
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            360...till now, the game will probably not be in the new gen consoles and PC (shout out to the homie @YMCMB-FTW lol)
            Bro you know eventually PC will get it... It's just that we hate this whole "PC can't get it at the same time as console" bullshit. Not to mention that keeping all those godly awesome graphics away from PC is a huge mistake.
            Pretty damn ironic, since GTA started out on PC first...
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• This game bout to ruin society. After this game release, the crime rate gonna increase watch

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                This game bout to ruin society. After this game release, the crime rate gonna increase watch
                You don't believe in all that "video games make you violent" crap right? That's like saying "guns kill people". Total bullshit.
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  You don't believe in all that "video games make you violent" crap right? That's like saying "guns kill people". Total bullshit.
                  Well

Lawsuit: 'Grand Theft Auto' Led Teen to Kill | Fox News

The Escapist : News : Man Murders Girlfriend Over GTA

and more but nah i dont believe in all that

Comment

Yeah... Let's act like those people weren't violent before they started playing GTA
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                      Yeah... Let's act like those people weren't violent before they started playing GTA

Comment

This game bout to ruin society. After this game release, the crime rate gonna increase watch
                        It's a game. And there were over 5 sequels before this one..
                        I played every sequel of GTA and I didn't smack anyone in the face. Crime rate is increasing even without GTA. It's just the game.

Comment

• 8 GB makes me jump because I know map will be decent size then

Comment

Working...
                          X