Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
    I tweeted rockstar and they replied it is only exclusive to game.

Buy Grand Theft Auto V GAME Exclusive Special Edition on PlayStation-3 | Free UK Delivery | GAME

I didn't see it on game yesterday before I tweeted them, must of only been put on there. Don't know if it will be on other shops as they said it was only exclusive to game.

Is game even any good these days? I haven't bought from them in over 5 years.
    I hate to buy from them because they normally always have top prices and they just suck faggot ass! BUT I will probably just pre-order from them this time just because I want that special edition. Nice one on the tweet, I never found it because I never think of looking on Game. EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      I hate to buy from them because they normally always have top prices and they just suck faggot ass! BUT I will probably just pre-order from them this time just because I want that special edition. Nice one on the tweet, I never found it because I never think of looking on Game. EVER.
      I looked at game yesterday and it wasn't there, they must of put it on today.

Think I'll just get the normal edition, not ordering from game who I'm sure went out of business a year ago or two...The extra clothes, guns and stuff will probably be able to purchase on the marketplace/psn after a while anyway.

Comment

I looked at game yesterday and it wasn't there, they must of put it on today.

Think I'll just get the normal edition, not ordering from game who I'm sure went out of business a year ago or two...The extra clothes, guns and stuff will probably be able to purchase on the marketplace/psn after a while anyway.
        They were about to go bust, but then some American dude saved the company and kept it going... Something like that anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          They were about to go bust, but then some American dude saved the company and kept it going... Something like that anyway.
          Just seen this.

GTA: Grand Theft Auto V (5) Collector's Edition (Includes Atomic Blimp DLC) PS3 | Zavvi.com

Comment

• Thats collectors edition, he wanted special edition.

By the looks of it, only "Game" is selling the special edition, which I don't understand, surely every retailer should have the special edition for pre-order. Its the one most people will buy as its only about �20 more then normal games.

Only hardcore gamers will get the collectors edition.

Comment

Thats collectors edition, he wanted special edition.

By the looks of it, only "Game" is selling the special edition, which I don't understand, surely every retailer should have the special edition for pre-order. Its the one most people will buy as its only about �20 more then normal games.

Oh snap didnt see that.
              Yeah thats true i dont eve like GAME i went yesterday and didnt even see anything about the special edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
                Oh snap didnt see that.
                Yeah thats true i dont eve like GAME i went yesterday and didnt even see anything about the special edition.
                I'm just going to pre-order the normal edition.

Comment

I'm just going to pre-order the normal edition.
                  Same im just going to midnight release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
                    Same im just going to midnight release.
                    Why? Order it online and you get it on monday..instead of tuesday.

Comment

Why? Order it online and you get it on monday..instead of tuesday.
                      Just? I'm not going on my own lol few friends meeting up for the day then were going.
                      I could pre order it I seen the collectors edition for �120 that's the cheapest.

Comment

• 150 bucks for the goodies (no DLC content)

Comment

Thats collectors edition, he wanted special edition.

Thats why Game got exclusive for it, they must of promised to buy 'x' amount and made a deal with them to get it exclusive at game, more money for them if that's where everyone as to go for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X