Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    It's 2012. You expect old school classics?
    But since it's Los Santos, there will probably be a lot of West Coast shit on it. Wouldn't be surprised if Game is on the soundtrack.

yes i do

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNYSBWNGDBI[/youtube]

best radio station in GTA IV

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      yes i do

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNYSBWNGDBI[/youtube]

best radio station in GTA IV
      Damn right Fat Joe's The Crackhouse is still my shit.
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

>>>>>

Comment

Posted by Rockstar today...

Hey everyone. We're getting closer to revealing more about Grand Theft Auto V, and we obviously appreciate your patience on this matter. This is just a gentle reminder to keep it civil amongst each other in here. Any provocation can and will result in a ban from the site.

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
            But what if the main character is that old guy? you want to do free roaming with an old guy for the whole of the game lol?

if the rumors true at least you will be able to be his younger son later on. then free roaming with him would be better.
            Sort of like Red Dead Redemption you became the guys son towards the end of the game, it was a okay twist but i dint really like it too much.

Comment

grand theft auto Ilove blowing shit up!

Comment

Just had a thought of what would be a dope feature in the game.

based on breaking bad.. you should be able to create your own meth lab, or other drug lab, but would have to collect everything yourself like the equipment, you would have to make the drugs yourself, or you can pay someone to do it, then you would have to chose your own dealers and trust them, and if you chose them wrong they could cross you and you have to deal with them.

im not a game designer but something along those lines would be great.

Nobody reply with a breaking bad spoiler, i have only just started watching season 3 lol.

Comment

Just had a thought of what would be a dope feature in the game.

based on breaking bad.. you should be able to create your own meth lab, or other drug lab, but would have to collect everything yourself like the equipment, you would have to make the drugs yourself, or you can pay someone to do it, then you would have to chose your own dealers and trust them, and if you chose them wrong they could cross you and you have to deal with them.

im not a game designer but something along those lines would be great.

Nobody reply with a breaking bad spoiler, i have only just started watching season 3 lol.
                  I just want them to put the hotwiring shit they did in Chinatown Wars back in this one. Makes it more challenging to use a screwdriver and shit while the cops walk up your ass
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I just want them to put the hotwiring shit they did in Chinatown Wars back in this one. Makes it more challenging to use a screwdriver and shit while the cops walk up your ass
                    never played chinatown wars but that sounds dope.

they need to add more realism because it will make it more challenging.

i want the petrol/gas station to actually be used, so you would have to fill your car up. it would make police chases more challenging, like you know your running out of petrol/gas, so will have to cut down a alley, ditch the car, and rob another one.

And they should add a turn off thing, so you can turn it off if it does not work out.

Also regarding dogs in the video, if you cant own a pet dog, only civilians can have them, then that will be annoying lol.

Comment

never played chinatown wars but that sounds dope.

they need to add more realism because it will make it more challenging.

i want the petrol/gas station to actually be used, so you would have to fill your car up. it would make police chases more challenging, like you know your running out of petrol/gas, so will have to cut down a alley, ditch the car, and rob another one.

And they should add a turn off thing, so you can turn it off if it does not work out.

Also regarding dogs in the video, if you cant own a pet dog, only civilians can have them, then that will be annoying lol.
                      They should have police dogs though. Imagine the little bitches jumping on you and biting the shit out of you
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

They should have police dogs though. Imagine the little bitches jumping on you and biting the shit out of you
                        they should but i doubt, because if your getting bit by a dog on a game, you would shoot it. which would get rock star in trouble.

Comment

But you can shoot animals in red dead

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

Working...
                          X