Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    So we got a view of Los Santos from the sky, and some sort of resort area? Not much, but I'll take whatever I can get.
    So we have a huge city, a resort, mountains from the first trailer.. so much to explore

they also confirmed planes..

Speaking on why planes were not flyable in gta iv

"The city was simply too small for effective and enjoyable flying. It was the first time we made a high definition open world, and it was a massive amount of work to make something on that scale – we simply could not make an environment big enough for planes to work properly. Fear not, they are returning in what is our biggest open world game to date."

Last edited by Mr. Postman; 07-12-2012, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
      So we have a huge city, a resort, mountains from the first trailer.. so much to explore

they also confirmed planes..

Speaking on why planes were not flyable in gta iv

"The city was simply too small for effective and enjoyable flying. It was the first time we made a high definition open world, and it was a massive amount of work to make something on that scale – we simply could not make an environment big enough for planes to work properly. Fear not, they are returning in what is our biggest open world game to date."

FUCK YEAH I WANT TO FLY AIRCRAFTS AGAIN!!
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• hell yeah i miss flying them bitches

Comment

• They says maybe more screens 'soon' but then they say they're not ready to show anything for a while yet? bluff or 2013 release?

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
            They says maybe more screens 'soon' but then they say they're not ready to show anything for a while yet? bluff or 2013 release?

this shit definitely aint coming out this year

i just dont see it happening

idk tho we still got about 6 months left

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              this shit definitely aint coming out this year

i just dont see it happening

idk tho we still got about 6 months left
              With only about 6 months left, there ain't enough time for promotion. They're probably perfecting the game. Tbh, I wouldn't mind 2013 for a release date.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
                They says maybe more screens 'soon' but then they say they're not ready to show anything for a while yet? bluff or 2013 release?
                look at what they said before that though..on why they dont give us more news.

" because we want to keep plenty back for the actual game release so there are still lots of surprises when you play it"

I think we will have a few more screen shots this month, release date next month which will be October, trailer in August/September then another trailer in October for the release of the game.

With bits of info popping up in magazines between now and October.

Comment

• It`s not getting released this year. Probably March 2013.
                  I'm about being single, seeing double, making triple

Comment

• Yeah it's 100% not coming out this year. 2013 all the way, I would hope Q1 but might not see it till Summer?

Comment

• [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F9zCsJyw6k[/youtube]

Comment

• Curren$y in GTA V maybe? At 3:34 it looks like he's meeting with Rockstar or something lol.

Comment

• ^ i think he is just getting clothes, probably getting paid to wear gta clothing.

More importantly after the meeting scene, it goes outside and their is 3 televisions with gta on them..

I couldn't tell if they were old gta games or the new one? the 3rd telly did have like an oldish guy were golfer type clothes...

Comment

Working...
                          X