• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just feel that we're not gona see it until 2013

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
      I just feel that we're not gona see it until 2013
      PC users like me definitely won't see it till 2013 As for consoles, it's a possibility.
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
        PC users like me definitely won't see it till 2013 As for consoles, it's a possibility.
        y do u use pc?

Comment

• Originally posted by jayseanandlilwayne View Post
          y do u use pc?
          Because I assume it's his personal preference, and if you wonder why it's his preference it's probably because PC gaming is 10x better than console for GFX and experience etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Because I assume it's his personal preference, and if you wonder why it's his preference it's probably because PC gaming is 10x better than console for GFX and experience etc.

it would be incredibly difficult to play gta on a pc, shooters are fucking hard and annoying to play on pc

i would see no fun in that

console >>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              it would be incredibly difficult to play gta on a pc, shooters are fucking hard and annoying to play on pc

console >>>>>
              That's just your preference. I don't have much experience in console, and find it easier to shoot things with a mouse and a keyboard
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                ok but the screen is smaller and the game wuld be harder

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

console >>>>>

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                That's just your preference. I don't have much experience in console, and find it easier to shoot things with a mouse and a keyboard
                thats sort of cool but how do you drift and stuff?

Comment

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Play the game on PC and see for yourself.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
                    I just feel that we're not gona see it until 2013
                    We will have an idea of the release date in a couple of hours

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      Hell naw homie, mouse aiming is the most easy/user friendly way to play shooters, even noobs can chalk up headshots like it's nuttin'...but yeah it's all down to personal preferences at the end of the day

Originally posted by jayseanandlilwayne View Post

Spacebar

Comment

No it isn't and no it isn't.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

console >>>>>

Comment

• Take two's financial press conference points towards a release between now and march 31st...

Comment

Working...
                          X