Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
    Totally agree. I am just saying its a thing I have heard of people hating on him for...like a million other ridiculous things. It seems predictable any famous person would be accused of this
    People are stupid he doesn't need to do it every song lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
      Yes, I think this is one of many things he has been criticized about, that he doesn't really go there anymore and got too big for where he came from. I can see how that happens, and also can see how almost anyone who blows up will be accused of leaving their roots behind
      Yeah and he left to grow more 2. and a lot of people who blow up and make it big usually leave they hometown. Becausee of jealousy and how people can hurt them. Look at certain people that have stayed where they was from and they aint even here with us no more.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
      People are stupid he doesn't need to do it every song lol
      And I agree with this 2.
      They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
      https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
      Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
      https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

• Anyone notice you can pre-save the album on Apple Music or Spotify ? On the link in Wayne�s bio on Instagram, Has anyone done that see how many tracks there are because I can�t seem to do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackson.weezy86 View Post
          Anyone notice you can pre-save the album on Apple Music or Spotify ? On the link in Wayne’s bio on Instagram, Has anyone done that see how many tracks there are because I can’t seem to do it?
          I think I saved t on Spotify. I dont really know how it works tho I don't see anything on spotify.. I've never tried presaving before

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
            I think I saved t on Spotify. I dont really know how it works tho I don't see anything on spotify.. I've never tried presaving before
            Think it just means it automatically downloads to your phone when it's out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
              Normally when you pre-save you can see tracklist how many tracks but it�s not showing for me ?

Comment

• Tracklist isn't out, just wait for Friday, it's not that long

Comment

Normally when you pre-save you can see tracklist how many tracks but it’s not showing for me ?
                  Oh interesting yea just like cfive tho doubt we get tracklist till it drops

Comment

• i'm hoping the intro will be 4-5 minutes straight rapping and bars like The Mobb, BM J.R. and For Nothing

Comment

Anyone notice you can pre-save the album on Apple Music or Spotify ? On the link in Wayne’s bio on Instagram, Has anyone done that see how many tracks there are because I can’t seem to do it?
                      dont have apple music and when i try to connect with spotify an error shows that i have to try again and again

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                      i'm hoping the intro will be 4-5 minutes straight rapping and bars like The Mobb, BM J.R. and For Nothing
                      for nothing is very underrated

Comment

• You all think this still dropping Friday after Kobe Death ?

Comment

You all think this still dropping Friday after Kobe Death ?
                          I have a feeling it will be pushed back a week or so, as the album title might be unappropriate for the time being.

Comment

Working...
                          X