Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
    roddy n1 only because of "the box"
    Not the point

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      Not the point
      yes thats the point he is selling only because of a song

Comment

yes thats the point he is selling only because of a song
        No that's not what my point was. I don't care what part of the album it's coming from. it's selling well. The point is it's selling and it's a rap album if you look at where the convo started you would get what I meant. Figure it out.

Comment

No that's not what my point was. I don't care what part of the album it's coming from. it's selling well. The point is it's selling and it's a rap album if you look at where the convo started you would get what I meant. Figure it out.
          i know how the convo started and im just saying that he is selling quite good cuz of the box so does eminem because of the song with juice world

Comment

i know how the convo started and im just saying that he is selling quite good cuz of the box so does eminem because of the song with juice world
            I'm just saying man if wayne is promoted differently I think he'd sell better

Comment

I'm just saying man if wayne is promoted differently I think he'd sell better

Comment

I don't know what this means... There are rap albums Doing well in the weeks after it's release. Ems still doing like 50k... Roddy absolutely killing it.
                Em is a certified pop star and icon for white america and roddy is pop rap. Funeral is just too dark for that kinda audience. Only songs on the album with any kind of mass appeal are I Do It, Trust Nobody, maybe Sights and Silencers and maybe Never Mind if it was more polished.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                  Em is a certified pop star and icon for white america and roddy is pop rap. Funeral is just too dark for that kinda audience. Only songs on the album with any kind of mass appeal are I Do It, Trust Nobody, maybe Sights and Silencers and maybe Never Mind if it was more polished.
                  Lol whatever twist u Wana put on it it doesn't matter they're still rap albums. Wayne can do more numbers that's my point
                  Last edited by ym9191; 02-15-2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Lol whatever twist u Wana put on it it doesn't matter they're still rap albums. Wayne can do more numbers that's my point
                    Agreed, and there r many factors to it depending on whoever you're talking to

Comment

If he wants to do crazy numbers then he needs to make a more pop friendly album lol. That's just how it goes. I think the point of Funeral obviously wasn't to do crazy numbers and it still did better than most artists will ever do.

He said he's got 20 more albums in his back pocket or whatever, so I bet he'll do some more mainstream shit in the future. I mean, Velvet is basically gonna be a pop album right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                        I mean, Velvet is basically gonna be a pop album right?
                        I would say more R&B. I hope that�s not what he plans to follow Funeral with.
                        Flows so raw, this beat is pregnant
                        Flow so tight, it's yeast infected

Kill 'em all when they least expect it

Comment

• funeral could've easily sold more with better promotion
                          the album was literally announced officially a week before its release and the "promo" was ig snippets lol

wayne made it clear he doesn't care about sales, singles, videos or promo in general
                          his team is obviously terrible but we can't blame everything on them when wayne himself isnt trying

- - - Updated - - -

"i do it for the recognition of the skill"

guy just wants to show that he can still rap lol, relax with the talk about the sales

Comment

Working...
                          X