Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    not really, but I know that it is Diamond (10 million sold in US) already...
    okay, thanks. maybe it was sold a bit more or a bit less. maybe I can find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      that was a serious question tbh. both songs feature rihanna and i just wanted to compare the sales
      11milli WW, and ~6milli in 2 months

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        Aye Since When Has Single Sales Been This Huge Accomplishment? Or Has It Always Been Praised Upon?
        always?

wanna tell me that for example selling 1 milli first week isnt a big ass accomplishment? lol
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

always?

wanna tell me that for example selling 1 milli first week isnt a big ass accomplishment? lol
          \
          For albums ik it is but I didn't know it was for singles too . . . . I never heard ppl be like aww I sold a milli in one week for my single

Comment

\
            For albums ik it is but I didn't know it was for singles too . . . . I never heard ppl be like aww I sold a milli in one week for my single
            still is an accomplishment..especially when the single went diamond

Comment

• Originally posted by dletender View Post
              11milli WW, and ~6milli in 2 months
              oh ok, thought it were less.

Comment

still is an accomplishment..especially when the single went diamond
                so like do they still make the same amount of money off singles going platinum or what like they would albums ? you putting me on game right now . . . . so is there like a best selling single of all time ?

Edit: Just Looked It Up lol Bing Crosby - White Christmas 50 Million Sold lol oh wow

- - - Updated - - -

Up I Don't See Eminem With An Album That's 10 Million . . . . . Somebody Telling Lies

Up I See the One With Rihanna At 12.5 ok I see u Em
                Last edited by BrewCityYM; 01-11-2014, 04:02 PM.

Comment

so like do they still make the same amount of money off singles going platinum or what like they would albums ? you putting me on game right now . . . . so is there like a best selling single of all time ?

Edit: Just Looked It Up lol Bing Crosby - White Christmas 50 Million Sold lol oh wow

- - - Updated - - -

Up I Don't See Eminem With An Album That's 10 Million . . . . . Somebody Telling Lies

chill out...

no one talking about how much money they make and shit.....still a dope ass thing that the single went diamond...acting like its something normal

and look again....eminem show and mmlp both went diamond

Comment

chill out...

no one talking about how much money they make and shit.....still a dope ass thing that the single went diamond...acting like its something normal

and look again....eminem show and mmlp both went diamond
                    nope only once unless my eyes little . . . . . u wouldn't be lying now would you mate ?

Comment

nope only once unless my eyes little . . . . . u wouldn't be lying now would you mate ?
                      look it up in wiki...smh

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Eminem Becomes First Rapper With Two Diamond Albums | News | BET

R.I.P DAD

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Em has sold an estimated 220m+ records worldwide, of course he has an album or two with 10m sales alone in the US

Comment

Working...
                          X