6ix9ine Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    6ix9ine just trolling the industry fam he likes when people talk about him because the more hate he gets the more views he gets on his music he knows what he’s doing getting the media to talk about him idk if u seen this interview of 6ix9ine in the breakfast club he even said too that “this gonna be one of your most viewed interview” he was right too it’s the 2nd most watched interview of breakfast club after the birdman one where he said “put some respeck on my name” 6ix9ine got CMTG shook too

his like the Joker of the rap game completely off the rails and in his own lane clowning everyone in the process i have to admire his methods tbh

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      his like the Joker of the rap game completely off the rails and in his own lane clowning everyone in the process i have to admire his methods tbh
      he keeps making bangers after bangers too fam honestly why I like his music so much and the fact his other song gotti.... he didnt yell on that he changed his style on that track he was using his normal voice.... and still became a hit

Comment

6ix9ine hasn�t taken any Ls yet that�s why he�s the king of New York Trippie redd on the other note took so many Ls he got bodied by 6ix9ine, he got taken off god�s plan and trippie redd hasn�t put out any hits yet
        Well thats true and the only trippie song I listen to is early morning trappin with rich the kid lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
          Well thats true and the only trippie song I listen to is early morning trappin with rich the kid lol
          These the songs I like from trippie redd and that’s because 6ix9ine was on these tracks lol

Comment

These the songs I like from trippie redd and that’s because 6ix9ine was on these tracks lol
            Poles dope but I never was a fan of owee

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
              Poles dope but I never was a fan of owee
              My only problem with owee was unotheactivist he kind of ruined the song here it should of been trippie and 6ix9ine on here only imo I have a version without him

Comment

• he called out chief keef and lil reese

@Zimmie you mad lol??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  he called out chief keef and lil reese

@Zimmie you mad lol??
                  Fuck bitchtinine Sosa da god

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                  My only problem with owee was unotheactivist he kind of ruined the song here it should of been trippie and 6ix9ine on here only imo I have a version without him

U no like Uno

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    U no like Uno
                    I like some of his music but he just didn’t really fit well on owee that’s my opinion it should of been trippie and 6ix9ine only

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      he called out chief keef and lil reese

@Zimmie you mad lol??

hope the beef dont get to sticky i want Chief To evolve from that
                      Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                      I like some of his music but he just didn’t really fit well on owee that’s my opinion it should of been trippie and 6ix9ine only
                      fam sorry i disagree i think they all did good on that song i love uno so maybe im bias haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• [MENTION=82483]WeezySVK[/MENTION] I updated OP how it looks like? I had to fix it up for the king of NY

Comment

@WeezySVK I updated OP how it looks like? I had to fix it up for the king of NY
                          looks great

Comment

Working...
                          X