6ix9ine Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
    Yes friend it is he went to jail for a few days then got out 6ix9ine takes no Ls

Comment

nah he aint getting life

Comment

• yall hear what happened to him? getting robbed and kidnapped?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          yall hear what happened to him? getting robbed and kidnapped?
          Yes friend they caught him slipping now

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
            Yes friend they caught him slipping now
            this what happens when u mess with SOSA

SPOILERin all seriousness im glad to hear his living and recovering after what happened to X i dont want violence to be a staple in hip hop culture anymore

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• [MENTION=82483]WeezySVK[/MENTION]

6ix9ine really is winning out here look at this

trashie redd dropped a new song yesterday before 6ix9ine dropped Fefe and look who got more views look at the hours from when the songs dropped now trashie redd trying to get his relevancy back dissing 69 on insta

Comment

[MENTION=82483]WeezySVK[/MENTION]

6ix9ine really is winning out here look at this

trashie redd dropped a new song yesterday before 6ix9ine dropped Fefe and look who got more views look at the hours from when the songs dropped now trashie redd trying to get his relevancy back dissing 69 on insta
                69 > trippie bruh in terms of relevancy and everything that aint even discussion worthy..

Fefe already got 8 mill views damn I remember when he had like 20k IG followers and was just starting here in my country Slovakia and also Czech rep. Yaksha the head of fck them is still his manager he helped him get shows here when no one knew him and he still says that Slovakia is his 2nd home.. its just crazy that hes so big now when couple years ago he was only known in central europe.. one of the best blow up stories of the 2010s tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                  69 > trippie bruh in terms of relevancy and everything that aint even discussion worthy..

Fefe already got 8 mill views damn I remember when he had like 20k IG followers and was just starting here in my country Slovakia and also Czech rep. Yaksha the head of fck them is still his manager he helped him get shows here when no one knew him and he still says that Slovakia is his 2nd home.. its just crazy that hes so big now when couple years ago he was only known in central europe.. one of the best blow up stories of the 2010s tbh
                  I agree 69 miles ahead better then trashie redd remember that video trippie made saying he had more clout, money and followers then 69? Lmfaoo it’s the opposite now

Comment

I agree 69 miles ahead better then trashie redd remember that video trippie made saying he had more clout, money and followers then 69? Lmfaoo it’s the opposite now
                    yeah,before 69 blew up trippie was more famous but that didnt last long lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                      yeah,before 69 blew up trippie was more famous but that didnt last long lmao
                      6ix9ine gonna be around for a long time lol you seen this? He already surpassed drake on the iTunes Charts lmfao look at the caption he said “DRAKE WHO?”

Comment

• He�s 8 for 8

Comment

He’s 8 for 8
                          The GOAT he’s the best Mexican rapper OAT he can’t be stop he’s always gonna take Ws

Comment

Working...
                          X