6ix9ine Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    6ix9ine gonna be around for a long time lol you seen this? He already surpassed drake on the iTunes Charts lmfao look at the caption he said “DRAKE WHO?”
    Fefe expected to debut top 10 on billboard damn

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
      Fefe expected to debut top 10 on billboard damn
      Yup that’s brazy tbh I thought I wasn’t gonna like fefe tbh because when 6ix9ine previewed a snippet on his insta I wasn’t really feeling it maybe because of how low quality the snippet sounded? But now that the full song actually dropped I actually did like it lol

Anyways lol I can’t stop laughing bro at the fact trippie redd talked so much shit about 6ix9ine talking about “what is there to hate on bro? I got more followers, more clout, more hits, more money then you” and now it’s the other way around lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
        The GOAT he’s the best Mexican rapper OAT he can’t be stop he’s always gonna take Ws
        Who else Mexico had?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Who else Mexico had?
          Lil Pump Mexican too I don’t listen to him though but he is dropping hits though can’t lie

so is Lil xan too but we don’t claim him lol

6ix9ine the best Mexican rapper right now though glad he represents that Mexico flag from the picture I posted on OP

Comment

Who else Mexico had?
            no one relevant

Comment

• IDC if he was trolling with Trippie or not, after him and trippie had an IG Live argument on whos the worse pedophile that killed it for me. Fuck em both. whatever the case may be thats nothing to joke around with.

Originally posted by Bizzle08 View Post
              Except he's a pedophile.... And that IS true.

So... Yeah... I'll never support trash like that, let em burn in hell

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jezebel...1821245294/amp

Comment

• This guys fucked . Now he want beef with drake. He talks way too much shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                  This guys fucked . Now he want beef with drake. He talks way too much shit.
                  Trippie would never

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                    This guys fucked . Now he want beef with drake. He talks way too much shit.
                    What are his problems with Drake?

Comment

What are his problems with Drake?
                      I dunno some time after that thing Nicki posted on Instagram with drake saying something like ... what the name of track fefe?

69 went on Instagram live I think it was .. kept saying he wants beef and keep sayin drake name.

Comment

• he told yg to suck his dick
                        this guy just trolling now
                        was that whole kidnapping a troll too??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                          he told yg to suck his dick
                          this guy just trolling now
                          was that whole kidnapping a troll too??
                          YG clout chasing to get his album sells up 6ix9ine would slump tf out his bitch ass like 6ix9ine said too “you got 2 chainz nicki Minaj and big Sean on your single and Your shit still flopped you a whole bum out here”..... treyway shit FUCK YG

Comment

Working...
                          X