X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
    dont ask, just do bro.

because you know damn well dont nobody give a FUCK if you post that shit or not.
    you not even a studio regular like poyo, cli city, or noble. so might as well just make that thread and never ask us if we wanna "peep" it as you put it.
    Lol damn..

Drop the song tho cuzo! @ JAYRMe

Comment

sorry bro, i didnt mean for it to come off as raging, i was just being real straight up and blunt

I feel what u sayin but no point in making a thread if like u said no ones cares if they hear it or not.
      Fuck i'ma release it to my fans on thursday see if they fucks with it.

Comment

• Releasing A New Track Tomorrow, Kinda Different From My Norm
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
          Releasing A New Track Tomorrow, Kinda Different From My Norm
          When we getting that Single???
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            When we getting that Single???
            Its Coming "Soon"
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Just suggested something to Danny that will benefit Tha Studio. He gunna say yes probably.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                I feel what u sayin but no point in making a thread if like u said no ones cares if they hear it or not.
                Fuck i'ma release it to my fans on thursday see if they fucks with it.
                dude just because i said no one cares if they hear it or not, doesnt mean no one cares actually.
                as you see, blakejay just told you to post it , so obviously he wants to hear.
                also i listen to anything posted here, and im sure most of the other studio rappers, and random lurkers check the songs posted here as well.
                they wanna hear their competition and see if you'r hotter than them or not.
                and us lurkers are just looking to see who's a new dope rapper to listen to.
                im also an agent for a record company looking for up and comming artists artists, so i encourage you guys to post as much of your material as possible.
                i already have a list of rappers im putting on my promotion site from here, and other forums with studio sections like this.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

dude just because i said no one cares if they hear it or not, doesnt mean no one cares actually.
                  as you see, blakejay just told you to post it , so obviously he wants to hear.
                  also i listen to anything posted here, and im sure most of the other studio rappers, and random lurkers check the songs posted here as well.
                  they wanna hear their competition and see if you'r hotter than them or not.
                  and us lurkers are just looking to see who's a new dope rapper to listen to.
                  im also an agent for a record company looking for up and comming artists artists, so i encourage you guys to post as much of your material as possible.
                  i already have a list of rappers im putting on my promotion site from here, and other forums with studio sections like this.

Gonna stop fucking with the studio for a bit...got a new job..and I now work 11 hrs/day I will probably only be able to leave feedback on Saturdays....gotta get that money...
                  Last edited by Cli-City; 04-17-2012, 12:54 PM.
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• lilchuckeeforeheadbig be ethering niggas
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                      lilchuckeeforeheadbig be ethering niggas
                      Just a hater.

Besides Tyga's forehead is bigger then Lil Chuckee's
                      Last edited by TupacShaquer; 04-17-2012, 04:28 PM.
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        Just a hater.
                        Maybe, but i think he just tells it like it is, even if he is he brings the lol's & people catch feelings

Aye bro ease up on tyga, thats my fave rapper lol
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                          Besides Tyga's forehead is bigger then Lil Chuckee's
                          you a blind ass nigga.
                          my forehead is clearly bigger.
                          although tyga's shit startin to recede, but he's at that age where it happens.
                          imagine when i hit 21, my shit gonna be double the damage as tyga's.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X