Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol just realized that was my 1000 post. Good way to do it imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
      When you droppin a track nigga? No one care's to read your wack ass feedback and you think most of us suck so...Why the fuck do you keep coming round? Lame ass nigga.
      i only do text songs or text battles.
      fuck i look like rapping
      i can ghostwrite for some you guys if you'd like.
      sorry if i come off as mean , but i am the toughest critic and im just here to say the truth amongst your e-buddies telling you sweet nothings just so you dont ruin eachothers friendships.
      everything i write is what everyone was actually thinking.
      do you really want me gone?
      i wont leave unless the majority of the members in the studio vote that they dont want me here anymore.
      lets see if everyone else wants me gone as well.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fag-got.........

Comment

• aye poyo are you able to record still?????
          if i sent you sumthin how long would it take for you to do a quick verse???
          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
            aye poyo are you able to record still?????
            You never heard of PM

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              You never heard of PM
              am i wrong for chatting in the studio index & chat???
              oh sorry for doing just that.
              EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

am i wrong for chatting in the studio index & chat???
                oh sorry for doing just that.
                I never said you were wrong for it? You just obviously have your fedora on too tight I'm assuming, and don't fully understand the idea of PM's.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                  I never said you were wrong for it? You just obviously have your fedora on too tight I'm assuming, and don't fully understand the idea of PM's.
                  first of all....the fedora is loose as fuck, thank you.
                  as you can see in the pic that its slightly tilted leaning similar to when niggas where dey fitted caps on crook.
                  secondly..... i never said that you said that i was wrong for it.
                  thirdly.... pm's stand for personal/private message.
                  its at the discretion of the person who wrote the message to weather its private or personal.
                  i just felt "hey i know niggas check this index and chat thread alot, so i'll ask there just in case other niggas might want to know about a new track dropping and upcoming collabs."
                  alas, obviously wasnt my intention on it being personal or private message........

/DISCUSSION/
                  Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 06-06-2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

as you can see in the pic that its slightly tilted leaning similar to when niggas where dey fitted caps on crook.
                    its at the discretion of the person who wrote the message to weather its private or personal.
                    i just felt "hey i know niggas check this index and chat thread alot, so i'll ask there just in case other niggas might want to know about a new track dropping and upcoming collabs."
                    alas, obviously wasnt my intention on it being personal or private message........

/DISCUSSION/
                    If u want me on it, send me that bro.. i am ready for it..

Comment

/DISCUSSION/
                      This post is very good. You deserve all the reps in the world. I'm reading it over and over and over. Not.

Comment

aye poyo are you able to record still?????
                        im bouta go to sleep but send it over i can have it done by tomorrow

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

just sent a verse in for mykill. got two other features for tomorrow. i say churchhhhhhhh
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                          im bouta go to sleep but send it over i can have it done by tomorrow

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

just sent a verse in for mykill. got two other features for tomorrow. i say churchhhhhhhh
                          I see someones filling in the features for Cli
                          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                          X