This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
    Your swagless claims are false so there was no reason to address them. Lies tbh. But I expect lying from you, shit that is what Poyo means rofl.

And I'd rather not list all the rappers. You just do you.
    This statement has to end the argument. I looked it up, it really is what it means lmao,

What's next for the flood guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      Your swagless claims are false so there was no reason to address them. Lies tbh. But I expect lying from you, shit that is what Poyo means rofl.

And I'd rather not list all the rappers. You just do you.

Lol Respect Bruh! Defend Yourself! your only swagless from MY point of view and maybe many others. I have some redneck cousins, so i understand yall have different "swagger" I get it bro.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
      This statement has to end the argument. I looked it up, it really is what it means lmao,

really? i didnt even know its a word??? Lmaoo!!
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post

That's that shit I Don't Like

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post

really? i didnt even know its a word??? Lmaoo!!
          Malaysian slang lol

Comment

• Poyo=Chicken ????

lmao my bad two L instead of Y my spanish is just bad

Comment

• Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
              Poyo=Chicken ????

He's a chicken and a fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                Malaysian slang lol

lls Thats crazy! & Lol @ niggas googling me n shit
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Beats � Belly Dancer

That better not be Akkucc beat for Belly Dancer. Tryna tell me I pick wack beats lol.....

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                  lls Thats crazy! & Lol @ niggas googling me n shit
                  Some people have common knowledge of words and their definition. You were too busy going in and out of group homes to focus on studies I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                    Poyo=Chicken ????

is started off as pollo when i was like in 3rd grade cause i used to always be scared and "chicken out" of crazy shit my friends used to do lol , but i embraced it and the name stuck lol i just switched the spelling

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                    He's a chicken and a fake.
                    Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                    Beats � Belly Dancer

That better not be Akkucc beat for Belly Dancer. Tryna tell me I pick wack beats lol.....

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Some people have common knowledge of words and their definition. You were too busy going in and out of group homes to focus on studies I guess
                    Lol You really coming for me huh? thats obviously not common knowledge, even mykill said he just looked it up. and im pretty sure you did also but hey... and for the group home thing yeah i fucked up ONCE but i mean i learned my lesson so its whatever.

- your still swagless
                    - im pretty sure you get no bitches
                    - if you do their probably just run down as you are (basing this off the swagless pic that used to be your sig)
                    - you use adderal correct? im betting there prescribed to you which expains alot
                    Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 06-07-2012, 01:44 AM.
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• holy shit,
                      1. poyo 78 up, 28 down
                      1.Most commonly known from the video game character, Kirby. Its a sign of immaturity.
                      2.Many believe it may also be a form of poyopoyo, which is Japanese for toddling, which suits as Kirby is merely a baby.
                      1."Kirby is so young, he's just a poyo."

2. Kirby is a poyopoyo

2. poyo 70 up, 31 down
                      A Malay slang, used by teenagers and some 'young' adults. Offensive, when used intentionally and can lead to quarrels+fights if used for insulting purposes.

1. A liar, or faker.
                      2. Someone lame/pathetic.
                      1. "That guy is so poyo, it's so obvious he's a wannabe"
                      2. "He's the most obnoxious guy I've ever met, he thinks everyone revolves around him. He's so poyo."
                      its funny because if you listen to your songs, this is you all the way.
                      wow cant believe noble was right

3. poyo 86 up, 50 down
                      malaysian slang for a person who doesn't realize how fag he/she is,shameless action,self boasting
                      takleh la nk kawan dengan mamat poyo tuh.(that guy is too poyo to be friended with)
                      its funny because if you listen to your songs, this is you all the way.
                      wow cant believe noble was right

4. POYO 4 up, 3 down
                      Pay On Your Own
                      We POYO for the Christmas party.

5. Poyo 2 up, 3 down
                      Poyo: A alcoholic drink that is made from fermented Palm tree sap. Commonly found in Sierra Leone. and other West African countries.
                      1.Dude that poyo last night sucked!

2.Yeah man it was all vinegar, it must have been sitting out all day! Plus morning poyo is better.

6. Poyo 1 up, 5 down
                      Slang term used in parts of UK meaning cheesy vaginal discharge.

The thick whitish discharge caused by Thrush.
                      Used as general term of offense.
                      My panties are all Poyo'd
                      baking a poyo cake in my panties
                      thats some nasty poyo

i think its time for a name change poyo
                      even if you have to change it to pollo, with two l's in it, because the chicken meaning of poyo is better than the meanings of "poyo" with a y.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Lol Id Never Change My Name. my name is my name its not like a rap name its my real nickname that people actually call me, so why would i change just cause it has a negative meaning in Malaysia? Lol Cmon Now Bruh bruh
                        Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 06-07-2012, 02:12 AM.
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• you niggas act like he gon' be touring in Malaysia next week, or some shit, lol.
                          dont nobody i know of in the u.s. using poyo in a derogatory way.
                          i dont even know any Malaysian niggas in my area.
                          whats funny to me is that "young fire" changed his name to "noble" ,
                          and that nigga is everything BUT noble.
                          might as well change his name to "young swag". .....because he has so much swag.......
                          *(....no sarcasm...)*
                          Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 06-07-2012, 02:30 AM.
                          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X